Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Alliejc

1. Christmas target

So...I had set myself a target for Christmas day. I wanted to get to 6 stones lost but the week before it didn't look like I was going to make it. I weighed myself yesterday and have lost almost half a stone this week - hitting bang on 6 stone! I'm ecstatic! It really does give me the boost I need to continue this healthy eating.

I don't think it is like this for everyone, but I am still struggling with eating. The minute I have had a mouth or two of food, I get terrible gurgling ...
  2. 2 months and I think my head is finally 'there'!

I am now just over 2 months post surgery and I've lost 4 stone and 3lbs. I'm so thrilled at seeing the weight loss that I think I am finally losing my love of food - which has been a life long habit.

I know I'm not eating as much as I should be, and I'm still struggling to get as much fluids in as I should but I am so conscious about WHAT I am eat rather than the amount now which is great. I check all the fat, sugar, etc contents on the sides of food packets and I never snack in ...
  3. Wow this isn't what I was expecting from the sleeve

Hi

I had my surgery 7 weeks ago. I'm really pleased with my weight loss so far but I have to say the whole experience wasn't what I expected.

I was under the illusion that most 'normal' sized people are under...that this was an easy fix. I didn't matter how many times I had read on here that it wasn't, I was convinced I wouldn't be hungry or even want food that much. I had absolutely no counselling or idea what to expect post surgery.

A week after ...