Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Changing4Me

1. Two Year's and Maintaining!

It has been a long time since I logged in last... I am wide awake in the wee hours of the morning, reflecting on the past two years so I thought I would blog a little..

First for anyone new, the battle for good health never stops no matter what the number on the scale tells you. I am stubborn and even thought I have managed to maintain anywhere from 143 to 143 on the scale, I am constantly fighting to get the right nutritional balance into my body.

You see, just as ...
  2. It has been a while since my last post... 106 days since I started pre-op diet, 99 days since surgery, 86 pounds gone FOREVER

Well, it has been a wild ride I must say but I have to admit that the good certainly is so much better than the bad even though it has been an emotional roller coaster ride...

I found myself around month 3 drinking waaaaayyyyy too much vodka and cranberry & wine (I don't really like wine, I love beer but carbination is out)... So, I had to do some real self evaluation. It didn't take long to figure out that my food addiction was morphing into alcohol addiction at an astronomical ...
  3. 3 Months Post Op

Just a quick recap of the past month... I have had one stall this month that lasted less than a week. I have been burning fat like I never thought possible. Between water aerobics 4 nights a week and walking at lunch I have managed to keep the skin from sagging too much.

Current weight is 203 - that is 68 POUNDS gone FOREVER!!! I love it! Four pounds to get under 200 and 53 pounds to goal. I just can not believe how smooth this process has been. There have been a ...
  4. 60 lbs Down - 61 lbs to Go!

I am elated with the weight loss. Every day I try on something I haven't worn in a couple of years only to find most of it is too big! It feels FABULOUS!

In the past two weeks the weight is dropping off at anywhere from 1/2 a lb to 2 lbs a day.... The biggest challenge... EATING!!! I have went from an emotional compulsive over eater to a person who could care less if I eat anything... It still feels as if food is the still the enemy to a degree... before I ate waaaayyy too much, ...
  5. Crossed over to the other side! WooHoo!

OK, I still have 69 pounds to go but... Today at lunch I went to CATO for a little retail therapy and I bought clothes from the regular side of the store. Of course it was all XL and size 16 pants BUT, I have officially crossed over to the smaller side of the clothing store from the size 22/24 plus size!

Can't help but do my best Snoopy dance!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast