Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lindseyrose

1. 3 months post op Dr.Almanza!!

Sorry I havent blogged in a while, but i figured I had a little time before work, so as of July 10th I am 3 months post op and down 46 lbs!!! i feel FANTASTIC! so heres what i deal with sleeve wise, i can eat anything i want although i choose not to most of the time, I think my food comes back up on a daily basis and I know the problem to that is because I NEVER chew my food to a liquid , i know by 3 months I prob should have that down, but i dont, thats my only problem I am having otherwise, i ...
  2. 29 days post op - dr almanza

I havent posted in a while so I thought I might take the time out to make a post since my INCREDIBLY LONG (or so it seemed) stall has finally broken!!! and I lost 5 more lbs!! So pretty much I would like to say the same thoughts of my previous blogs about having energy , being happy , more confident, wished I had done this a long time ago , so on and so forth , but heres a few of my "negatives" because im sure everyone has them, I have incredibly bad heartburn alot and sometimes it feels ...
  3. 2 weeks 4 days post op Dr. Almanza

Just wanted to make a new blog for anyone who has been following my progress, so as of last week I would say I started to feel somewhat "normal" like my sleeve doesnt have all those weird sand paper/rock feelings there lol, I am still sensitive to foods though , im testing little by little soft foods , i tried a little bit of tuna with mayo, and i used to LOVE that but now it does not agree at all!! unfortunately for the past week I have been at a stall and its kind of depressing , but ...
  4. follow up with US doc* 9 days post op Dr. Almanza patient

Today I went to see a US doc to establish care and follow up on my surgery, so today i feel amazing like i have been , yesterday i was really sleepy and felt like i had to energy but today i feel good, The Doctor I saw today made me feel so low for resorting to mexico for surgery , she kept saying "why did you... or Why didnt you .... I cant even count how many times she told me I could die , I did so much research , I didnt need to hear her extra crap, i was starting to get so mad, but I let ...
  5. 6 days out - feelings - patient of Dr. Almanza

Here I am pretty much a week out and feel FABULOUS!!!!, today I can say "IM SO GLAD I DID THIS" its so funny to look back on the first few days and feel as though I made the biggest mistake of my life, i was so sad because I just wanted that food , not just food, but that pizza that cheeseburger those fries and chips, but I wake up now and i feel good! i dont feel bloated or think "gosh i ate so freakin much last night" it feels great to not have those thoughts on a daily basis!! ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast