Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jamie_lanell

1. What a ride I have been on!! - Stricture H3LL

Well Hello everybody, think I fell off the map?! lol

Well I was one of the lucky ones who ended up with a stricture. I found this out right before the clinic my doctor was affiliated decided to go out of business! Yeah that stress didn't help the ole sleeve at all!

Back to the stricture, that damn thing is EVIL!!! My dr said it was formed when by how the scar tissue formed or whatever. It ended up being like an hour glass shape in stead of a tube. It was like have an ...
  2. Portions and what not

Ok I have never been one to follow all the rules, which isn't a good thing cause I end up in trouble lol.

Well, I have been trying my best to get in my protein and liquids. I was doing great for about a week with protein, but yeah that didn't last long. Fluids I'm doing alright.

I stayed on what ever diet the doc put me on clear liquids, full liquids, skipped puress and when to soft food and now I'm at trial and error lol.

Ok so now portions, I'm not ...

Updated 04-04-2012 at 11:09 PM by jamie_lanell

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. Yes, I'm whining!

28 post-op today

I'm aggravated, I'm not use to being at home, I've either worked or gone to school my whole life. Now, I don't have the energy, I wear out within an hour of being somewhere. I hate it.

I hurt, my doc said it was normal, but that doesn't make it hurt less. I'm constipated and that adds to the discomfort.

My mom says I act like I'm depressed and have no will to do anything. I tell her well if you hurt all the time, stuck at home because ...
  4. Aggravated!! - Not with weight loss or the sleeve but aggravated still!!

Ok so I live with my mom for right now...

As I have posted before, I had a hard time at the beginning of my sleeve from lack of protein and being dehydrated. At that time, I was doing good to walk 5 minutes a day.

When I went to my two week appt the nurse said that, I needed to be walking 30mins three times a day with a minimum of the 15 minutes three times a day. Well since she had bypass surgery in the past and works for my doctor, my mother has it in her mind what ...
  5. St. Patrick's Day/Night

I went out with my best friends and his gf for St. Patrick's Day. I had so much fun and sooo much more energy. I even had a uhm tinie tiny shot of crown royal and did fine. A girl I went to h.s. with runs the bar I went to I told her about the surgery so she gave a free tiny shot, it was soo nice of her!!

Oh and today I went and tried on clothes to see what size I wear and I squeezed into an 18!! I haven't been an 18 for more than 6 yrs ago!! I also tried on a size 16 dress. I felt ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast