Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Fluffy

1. BMI is down 10 points woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I just recalculated my BMI and it's 10 points less than when I started ... I like that.
  2. 18 days post-op

When I went for my 2 week follow up appointment my Dr said I can eat anything I want. He said some things I will tolerate better than others but with time I should be able to eat everything I eat before, I still have the same stomach it's just smaller. I just get so full so fast that I'm having trouble getting all my fluids, only getting about 40 oz and not getting enough protein either but I try very hard and in time I think I will.

I was losing more weight and faster before surgery,
  3. 9 days out

I'm 10 days out and was doing pretty well getting in fluids not so much protein though about 30 grams per day. Seems like now I have to choose between getting liquid protein or liquids. Everyday is different so as long as I'm not dehydrated I'll keep trying my best although it would be easier if I didn't feel hungry all the time.
  4. Day 5

Quote Originally Posted by nicoley1183 View Post
    I am 6 days post op. I am not having any trouble at all getting liquids in. Everyone else on here is talking about how they can barely sip anything. This has me worried. I had a failed lap band and I dont want this to fail. Me being able to drink whatever I want makes me think that my sleeve isnt small enough or that my doctor could have done something wrong. Am I crazy. Anyone on here have an easy time drinking a few days out of surgery? I hope so and I hope your having success loosing.
  5. post op question

Day 5 and I am not having any trouble today getting liquids down but today is the first day for that. By the end of the day I think I will get about 60 oz of fluids but I do have to continually sip to get it all in.

This afternoon is really the first time I have been hungry .... and my stomach is screaming at me I'M HUNGRY!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast