Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mbaker

1. Hit the fabulous one-derland and note to all you stallers!!!

Hey all, hope every one is doing well with our "teeny tiny tummys"!!! Just wanted to update all and give those of you that are several weeks out of surgery and stalling some hope!!! I began pre-op at 235 9 weeks ago. Lost 15 lbs in my 2 weeks of liquids. After surgery I had gained 5 lbs due to fluid and came home weighing 225. Two weeks post-op I weighed 207 and at 20 days post-op 205. Then stall, stall, stall and slow loss. I was so upset. I stalled for 3 weeks and was very disappointed. ...
  2. Stall so early!!!

Hello everyone!!! I hope all is well. Quick question: Has anyone ever had a stall as quick as their 3rd week post op? My scales havent moved in five days!!! Starting to stress a little. I am getting in about 500-600 calories a day which I think is good for my third week!!! Just don't understand!!! Lost 30 lbs including pre-op and the full two weeks after surgery, but now all this week nothing!!! I am so scared that this is an indicator that I'm going to once again fail at this!!! Please advise!!! ...
  3. Question? - Water fills me up!

I went to my 2 week post-op yesterday. I am a little over-whelmed with the instructions given to me. At least 64 ounces of water daily, yet I cannot drink 30 minutes prior to or after eating!!! My problem as I started drinking tons of water today is that I have had 10 ounces of water and I am stuffed. My question is, I can get the water down, but in feeling stuffed from water and forcing myself to drink it, can water stretch my new little tummy? I don't want to stretch my new tool so soon and especially ...
  4. Yucky BM question!!!!

Ok, so I had my surgery 02/10/2012!!! (9 days ago)!!!! Starting weight 235. Weight day of surgery 220. Weight day after surgery 225 (fluids)!! Current weight 212!!!!!! Down a total of 23 lbs!!!!!!! So excited, but one question... I have not had a bowel movement since surgery -9 days!!!! Kinda getting worried!!! Have first post-op thursday, but wondering if this is something I should call my dr. About on Monday, or if this is normal?????? Appreciate any input!!!!!
  5. Pain pump

Hey all!!! Was sleeved this past Friday!!!! Pain pump still in place!!!! They decreased the automatic dosage about an hour ago and are weening me off of it. Nurse said I will be on a liquid pain medication when I get off of it later today!!!! Questions: 1. Have been limited to ice chips, so worried I won't be able to drink the liquid pain med!!! 2. Does the liquid pain med work as well as the pump!!!! Super nervous!!!! Hate pain (as I'm sure everyone else does too)!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast