Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Syusz

1. 7 Months Out

OK so July 3rd made 7 months since my surgery. I can honestly say this was the BEST decision I have ever made.

I can not believe after struggling with my weight my whole life, this has been a truly amazing journey....

When your 10 year old says Mom, I can fit my arms around you,,those are the most priceless words I have ever heard.....

I could go on and on about how I am feeling....I hope everyone else is having some form of good story coming from ...
  2. 14 Week Anniversary Tomorrow

OK, so I am 14 weeks out and feeling awesome. I am down 55 pounds (Such a Bizzare thought to me)

I have had no complications,,my biggest issue is not being able to digest pasta easily...other than that,,I am so happy about this life changing choice I have made..
  3. Frustrated (but probably should not be)

OK, so I was sleeved on Jan 3, 2012. My scale has already stalled and has been stalled for almost 2 weeks. I am down a total of 30 pounds since my pre op so I know I really should not complain, but I don't understand why my scale has stalled.

The only thing I can think of is that because I am eating so little, my body must be in starvation mode....
  4. Food Ideas

Ok so I was sleeved on 1/3/12. I am having a really big issue with getting food in. The only thing that I have eaten that has not given me any issues is mushy cheerios..

Does anyone have any ideas. I do not like yougart, or cottage cheese.. Eggs and pureed soup does not agree with me.

I am a little frustrated, but I know in my heart this was the right decission...and I know once I get past this stage and eat somewhat normal then I will be OK

I do meet ...
  5. Cereal

when is OK to put Cereal back into your back into your diet.

I am 3 weeks post op and am dying for a bowl of cheerios..
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast