Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jayjay

1. It has been a while.

So it has been a while since I've been online, at least on this site. My life has been very hectic lately, with tons of ups and downs.

My main concerns over the last three months or so have been 1) portion control, 2) stalling weight, and 3) hair loss.

I'll start with my portion control. Honestly, I don't know why it's easier to eat more of some things than others, but that is still the case. For instance, I cannot eat an entire junior burger, but as a meal as a ...
  2. Frustration-medely sandwich!

So again I have no real purpose to this post, other than to get it out of my mind and off my shoulder.

I skim the boards usually at least once a day, might miss a day or two though. I see what other people do, who their doctors are what their experiences are. I also see that many people, particularly the women of the board, have lots of the same problems and experiences. Namely hair, but there have been other topics thrown out there before.

My profile picture, ...
  3. Introductory Blog

I don't really have a plan for this post other than to share what I have come to terms with thus far.

To start, I am quite young for someone on this site as well as for somebody who has had the gastric sleeve surgery performed. I was 19 when the surgery was performed, and celebrated my 20th birthday a little more than a month ago. As of today I have lose 101 pounds, and though I can see the changes, they're not as prominent as they are to others who have seen me before.