Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cc828

1. Need help from the Old Sleevers!!!

Hello All,

It's been a while. I am down 70 pounds and have been at a stand still for a while. about a month. What can I do to jump start the weight again. I was sleeved on Dec 27. Any advise would help!
  2. Has it been a year for anyone?

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has reached a year yet from having been sleeved? If, so how much weight did you loose?

It's only been 3 months for me and I hope I loose more. I am down 67 pounds. Just wondering...

Thanks
  3. Stalling and gained!!! Help

Ok so its been 3 months. I am no where near my weight lost. I am at a stall and gained 5 pounds. How I don't know. I don't eat nearly what I should. If I get 500 calories in. I'm doing good. Need help and advise. Thinking that I may go back to the liquid diet.

Any advice????
  4. Want to loose 100lbs need help.

I had surgery on Dec 29,2011 and I've lost 67 pounds. I haven't exercised a lot and I know I need. I want to loose 150lbs. I am wondering if I am going to get to loose 100lbs. I am at a stall for the past week.

Need help what can I do to get to 100lbs.

Thanks
  5. Not loosing as much! Any advice?

I am posting again. I am not losing the way that I should. I went to the nutritional and she said that I need to eat more and make sure I exercise every day. The other issue is that I am not using the bathroom. I haven’t gone in a week and I have to take a laxative to make me go. This is really bothering me. I was hoping to be down to at least 360 by now.

Does anyone have any advice they can offer thanks,

CC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast