Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Santy

1. I can't believe some of you people!!!!!!!!!

After going through surgery whether by insurance payment or self payment some people on this site really do not look after themselves. How many times have I read that after only a few week out people are eating as if they have not had any surgery and worse had no advice on what to eat!
    Surely if you have had major surgery you would be savvy enough to look after yourself and take care not to eat the wrong things.
    But no there are folks who are eating as if they have cast iron linings ...
  2. Decided to change from kgs to lbs..............

I have decided to change from kgs to lbs on my ticker as I am fed up with seeing large numbers!!!!!!!
    I know its the same weight whatever but this has made me feel better about my weight so it is probably only mind games but who knows?
    Over here we still use stones and pounds, well I do, and so kgs and lbs are alien to me!
  3. For the first time in years I can...........

cut my own toe nails properly!!!!!!!! Really just a small thing but just like crossing your legs, getting into those jeans etc it is a mile stone.
  4. Away for the weekend, how will it go?!!!!!!!!!!!

I am off to Cornwall for three nights at a hotel and am a little worried as to what I will eat and how I will manage. Starting my ninth week means I am eating most things now and although I have eaten out before this is the first time I have to deal with a whole weekend away from my kitchen sorting my own meals out. Think positive and I am sure all will be well. Let you know how I get on next week. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. I am into my sixth week post op and all is well!

I am into my sixth week post op and all is well! After the initial hard work of getting over the surgery and liquid diet etc it is now good to be starting on proper food! I do find it difficult to eat as much as expected but little and often seems to suit me fine. How strange to feel full after eating so little I can't get my head around it but boy the future looks good. I went out with extended family for an Indian on the weekend and as this was the first meal "out" I managed to push ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast