Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

deesleeve

1. Starting to slide back into old habits!

I am 1 year and 2 months out from my surgery! I have lost a total of 67 pounds! I have felt so great and have not had ONE migraine since my surgery (I think it was from giving up the carbs/sugar/caffiene)....
    Since Christmas I have not been as careful as I was with my eating. I havent been eating anything near the recommended amount of protein and notice I am now eating more carbs (wheat thins) and sugar (jelly beans, sweet tarts etc)
    I am finding I am eating this stuff instead of meals! ...
  2. First day on soft foods!

Started on soft foods today and it went well! I had an egg for breakfast and some tuna for lunch! Was only able to eat a few bites of each and felt some pain in my stomach so I am assuming it is telling me to stop eating, it is full????? I made some bean chili for dinner in the crockpot! Cant wait to try a few bites of that too!!
    Hope everyone is having a good day!
  3. Soft Foods Tomorrow--kind of nervous I will overeat!

Tomorrow is my two week post op date. I will start my soft foods tomorrow!!! I am excited as I am SOOO sick of the shakes! But I am nervous that I will overeat.. How much do you normally start with? I was thinking egg whites for breakfast?? Any ideas/tips?? Thanks!!
    Dee
  4. surgery yesterday

Yay!! I finally had my surgery yesterday!!!! I feel great today..will be headidng home tomorrow!!! Nervous though!!!! I will keep u all psoted dee