Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Her Moojesty

1. VERY sick from eating Raw Vegetables

I'm 6 months out now, and able to eat just about anything. I notice that I am beginning to feel more hunger as time goes on. To combat this, I bought a pack of raw carrots, the little peeled ones. I ate enough to stop the hunger, and later had a Lean Cuisine for dinner and drank LOTS of fluids. Late that night I got so sick I was seconds from calling an ambulance. I had SEVERE pain in my abdomen and lower back. I wasn't even sure what it was until I started to vomit. I discovered that everything ...
  2. to SHRINKING VIOLET

Hey, Shrinking Violet --
    I read your reply on the Gas Thread, and I just realized that you have met your goal weight. In 211 days!

GOOD FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! WOO-HOO!

I bet it feels wonderful, too. Very impressive.

You and I have the exact same starting weight, and the exact same goal weight. I am 4 months out and just over half way there. I am 190 right now. Forty pounds to go and I will have ribs and shoulder blades again. You ...
  3. Try DEXILANT for stomach ACID

Hi,
    I was sleeved almost 4 months ago, and since then I have developed really SEVERE stomach acid. I mean BAD, vicious, horrid acid that occurs nearly all the time, whether I eat or not. I don't think it is really diet related either, because it's almost constant. Liquid Zantac didn't help, nor did Prilosec or Prevacid. I was afraid of developing ulcers in what is left of my stomach. I saw a great doctor who prescribed Dexilant, it is a proton pump inhibitor like the others, but ...
  4. Do Any Long Timers Have Bad Acid?

I am 108 days out from Sleeve surgery in Mexico with Dr. Almanza, and I am very concerned about the amount and frequency of my stomach acid. It seems I have a terrific amount of acid no matter what I eat, even on pure water. And, eating or drinking anything gives me really bad gas in my stomach. I can actually hear the belches rumbling around and forming in my stomach, and I can feel the air coming up, but then it just STOPS somewhere. It doesn't actually come out my mouth and it is trapped ...
  5. I get SO SICK all the time. WHY?

I'm almost 6 weeks out, and the original pain is gone, but I am still in big trouble. I get so nauseated and sick, with no warning. It usually always happens after I take my vitamins or other pills, even if I space them out. Crushed or whole, liquid, it doesn't matter. And the protein drinks are doing the same thing. I merely looked at one I'd just prepared, and my mouth started watering like crazy and I started vomiting. Nothing really comes up beside spit, but I make a horrid HORK noise, ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast