Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RBYRDSR

1. Down 44 lbs in 6 weeks

Went to the Dr last week for my 6 week check in and lost 44lbs. I feel lighter lol. still learning the amounts I can eat I over did it a few times dont like doing that. if yaw trying to fine things to eat I eat the Smart ones and others like it. Some of them I cannot finish the whole thing they cost about $1.78 or the Michelina's lean gourmet cost about $0.98 I like the buffalo-style chicken snackers 200 cal's and 9g's of protein. For drinks i been drinking H.E.B diet green tea or liptons. Anybody ...
  2. Sleeve come apart

I talk to a friend today and i told hear that I am getting the sleeve done she said be careful she had a friend that had it done months later her sleeve came apart have any of yall heard of this. I am still a little scare . My daughter is scare of me getting it done. I am real close too my kids I rasie them by my self they are son 18 and baby girl will be 17 in march. My surgery is jan. 19 is insurance gose my way. I am worrie about me over eating after the surgery and messing everything up