Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Camscrib20

1. happy new year

What a year 2011 was made some great decisions for a healthier life i am glad to start 2012 smaller then ive been in my adult life i finally got over my 2 week plateau this morning thanks to lots of zumba this week looking forward to a great year and hubby has his first appt w the surgeon on the 4th so he will hopefully have surgery in early 2012 Happy new years everyone and wish everyone a great 2012
  2. Feeling good

My 29th bday is this weekend so i felt like w 45 lbs lost i needed a drastic change so died my hair and chopped it off today i feel great oh and bought a new outfit 2 sizes smaller than i was its so amazing i feel really good and confident today abt myself was hoping to hit 50 down since surgery by 12 weeks which is this monday but i will gladly take 45 cant believe it gone and never coming back just wanted to let it out im so excited
  3. Happy Holidays

Just wanted to wish all my fellow sleevers and soon to b sleevers a Happy Thanksgiving i know i have lots to b thankful for this year besdies my family now my weightloss and confidence and the way i feel heres to a great weekend of shopping and family xoxoxo
  4. Weird day

So today is day 3 of liquids and im 4 weeks out dr put me on liquids becuase i have been throwing up today was a bad day all around just not feeling well all day been doin protein shakes and soup but woke up this morning just really naseous and yucky called work today was day #4 back to work and told them id b in at 2 instead of 12 next time i feel like that will take the whole day off got to work and was dizzy and had a headache and very naseous and shaky i work in a pharmacy and my boss made me ...
  5. Great start

So had an awesome weekend went to my bosses wedding and had a blast w my cowowrkers i managed the food a lil bit of sampling of everything never seen so much food at a wedding and thought i may have over did it but was actually down a lb yesterday which makes me think im def not getting enough calories in on a daily basis and not sure how to change that hard to get food in and when i do can barely keep it in. Went back to work today after 4 weeks post op 9 hr day the last hr was rough and im exhausted ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast