Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RZRrider

1. Ugh

I am going to vent! What to do when my husband tells me how awful I look he says to me "you really don't know how awful you look" I am 11 months past surgery and have lost a little below my goal I have lost 103 lbs. People tell me I look good so whats with him. Are people lying to me? Did he think I looked good before? Then wants hankey pankey! REALLY! Then he is mad for a week. I am so beside myself I don't know what to do. Okay enough said. You all keep up the good losing and ...
  2. Oh for the pain

I had to have blood work today fast for 12 hours went to the store before to get some yogurt it was on sale last day today anyway my hubby still likes his donuts so i bought some cinnamon rolls, by the time I got home I was really hungry carried the stuff in the house and WHAM I scarffed down one of them cinnamon rolls so fast then 5 seconds later Sick! Sick! Sick! wished I could puke but NO just real sick will not do that again for a hell of a long time!
  3. 7 Months

Hi, I am 7 months post op loving every minute. I just have to tell you I used to like to ride horses but the last few years I did not! My grandkids said grandma that poor horse you know how kids say it like it is. Well I did not ride for a few years now I have been riding again with my hubby for the last couple of weeks I can even get on without a stool it feels so good and my hubby is so glad we like to ride in the mountains here in utah.
  4. lost to much weight

Has anyone lost more weight than they really wanted? I set my goal at 145 lbs. I thought if I got down to 135 to 140 that would be great, but now I am at 130.6 and feel this is too low and am starting to look to thin but I have this fear if I start eating more I will gain and I don't want to do that as that is what I have done on all diets I have ever been on. any suggestions I am 5 and 1/2 months post op. Never thought I would be complaning about being to thin. WOW
  5. coffee

I know my taste has changed but I did not think that drastically I have hated coffee all my life my hubby really enjoys it so I have tried for 41 years to like it.
    I have not liked it,but he got me to try it again the other day I really like it now, is it okay to drink it?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast