Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

A choice to shrink

My journey post gastric sleeve as I try to:
- Adjust to life as a sleever
- Get healthy
- Workout
- Figure out who I am, and my boundaries, without food.

1. Stall, stall, go away

You dont have a place in my life!!! I am tired of jumping on the scale and seeing "260.2". It is time to stee 259.something or 258 for something. Stall, stal, go away!!!!!

On another day - worked out again today. Day 3 of the C25K program. Really debated going but glad i went. Strong sense of accompishment. YAY

One last time - Stall, you have no place in my life. Tomorrow, the scale needs to stay 250 something....it's time!!!

Gnite and Goodbye, ...
  2. Now I know what it means to DUMP

WOW - I ate some sugar today, and let's say, I wont be eating sugar again, soon! WOW - Sticking to sugar alcohols as a sweetener!!

But on a good note, I didnt use this as an excuse not to get to the gym - it literally happened about 30 mins before my designated gym time. I braced myself, and trooped over to the gym for a fantastic 30 mins workout. Trying the Couchto5K training plan!!

I feel great today and pray for continued committment and motivation.
  3. Get out of my head!!

I have serious head hunger today and I have really pushed my sleeve. I am so full it kinda hurts. Why do I do this to myself? Head Hunger - i will not give you control over my life and my health. Head Hunger, I choose not to give you strength. I choose to listen to my stomach and realize the extreme satiety I feel. Head Hunger - get out of my head - you have no place in my head.

Now that I think about it, I had sugar this AM and I have been hungry all day. That does it, I am eliminating ...
  4. I Chose to work out

WOW - SO proud of myself - I have always said I am not a "going to gym" kind of girl but today I chose to go to the gym and workout on treadmill for 30 mins. I really pushed myself and feel extremely proud. I am wondering if I overpushed it though. Feel such a strong sense of accomplishment. Yipeeeeeeeeeeee! (self pat of back.) lol
  5. Getting back on track

This thursday, I hit my 3 week sleeve-anniversary. I hit a stall, losing and gaining the same lb but I realized that the reason behind the stall was a) Not eating enough protein and b) I stopped my daily walk. On Saturday, I upped my food quantity and protein and voila - overnight I lost 1lb beyond the usual 1 i had been playing around with. And, today, I didnt want to go work out, but I decided to "just do it" and I did. I worked out for 30 minutes, random hill, at speed 3.5 on treadmill. ...