Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

GigiUSA

1. What an amazing journey! Feeling excited and blessed for a new life (hugs)

My experience with the Weight Loss Agents and Dr. Almanza in Tijuana Mexico July 2017

First of all, to those scheduling surgery, I want to congratulate you for making the decision to improve your quality of life through weight loss. Most of us have been through the yo-yo diets and the feelings of helplessness in trying 1,000 different ways to lose weight. I hope that anyone getting sleeve surgery respects their new sleeve for the tool that it is and strictly follows all instructions ...
  2. T Minus "1" Day!!!!! ...I can't believe it

I'm posting my pre-op blog sitting in the San Francisco airport waiting to fly into San Diego. What a crazy ride so far. Funny... I'm telling my husband about this amazing site and my T minus countdown to surgery and I got a little teary! He's much more reserved and not the "out there" personality that I am... but we both shared a laugh. He gets it that this site and all you wonderful people in the site have been such an amazing support system. Anyway....

My liquid diet ...
  3. T Minus "4" Days.... Feeling "Hangry"

I can't believe that I only have 4 days until my sleeve surgery! My first Blog post was 41 or 47 days and here I am almost there. It really did go by so quickly. I remember in the beginning thinking that this day would never come.

Now all of a sudden life is throwing everything at me all at once and I am determined not to break. Even my liquid diet is going really well... except I think I now understand the term "Hangry" because I hate to admit it... but I am really ...
  4. T Minus "6" Days....... SO READY TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!

Work It...Make It...Do It ... Makes Us ...

Harder...Better...Faster...Stronger

....N-now th-that that don't kill me
    Can only make me stronger
    I need you to hurry up now
    'Cause I can't wait much longer!

Just checking in, down to less than a week! I am so ready and so excited. Everything is paid for... I'm packing tonight and getting everything in order for my trip to San Diego/Mexico. My line is drawn in the sand. This is ...
  5. Good Golly..... T Minus 14 Days and Counting......

Wow.... I can't believe that I am down to only 2 weeks before my surgery! I am very excited and very anxious (in a good way)!!!! My surgeon's office just called to see if I had any questions for them... I really did not have a lot to ask.

It has been kind of a whirlwind in my life and I feel like I am reclaiming myself through this surgery. Like I have mentioned previously, I am not telling many people in my life about the upcoming "Independence Day" of one said Gigi... ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast