Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

memorywander

1. 18 Days left...

*eeeeek* Its almost time for surgery. Its so weird to think it was 2 months ago already then I started my journey of researching a place to actually have my surgery to actually paying the deposit to now only 18 days left until the day. I am super excited.

Also, because no one knows me in real life on here.. I am happy to say: I smoked cigarettes since I was a kid. I am 33 now. This surgery has already helped me to a healthier life. My Doctor said I had to quit smoking at least ...
  2. Airplane travel. Help!

I am a few months PreOP and was pondering a few things. The fat kid in me is worried about traveling and what I am going to eat since I will be on the strict pre-op diet plan. I am flying from FL to CA and from there we are traveling to Mexico.
    Anyone else that has had to fly know what the rules are for travel and have some good advice as what I can do to make it more comfortable there and back? I am curious to the allowance of bringing back medications and liquids on the plane since I assume ...