Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

You know what I wish for you? That you had more capacity to experience true joy and enthusiasm for life.

LOL!

Seriously, grab all those brass rings and go around again and again. Have a great trip and ace that interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by elle77
    I'm sooooooo happy for you!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you Elle!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeygirl
    I knew it would happen sooner than later, you've been a success from the start rocking that sleeve! Continued success!!

Thank you so much!
    I'm sooooooo happy for you!! Congratulations!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Thank you Gigi!! I am loving it! We can have another dance party when you hit your goal weight!! We will be looking all fine and shaking our groove thang!!
    Keep you dancing shoes on Christie!!!!... I will be there very, very SOON!!!! (hugs)
    I knew it would happen sooner than later, you've been a success from the start rocking that sleeve! Continued success!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv49ers19
    So proud of you! Go strut your stuff and show off all your hard work! Congratulations!!!
    Thank you so much! I am a skirt wearing fool now!!! So many years that I did not like to show my legs because they looked terrible. And also, could not wear them because my legs would sweat and chafe like crazy!! Now here I am rocking skirts all the time and loving everything about it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RehabNurse
    Congratulations, Christie! You worked your sleeve to the max and the results are obvious.
    Thanks Rehabnurse!! Getting the sleeve is that best and I was not going to waste the opportunity I was given. Now I get to enjoy maintenance. Exciting and terrifying at the same time! But I know that my plan is rock solid and I have a wonderful support network here to keep me on track and accountable!
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    Whooooooooohooooooooo!!!!! (..dancing with you!!!!) I am so happy and inspired by you and your amazing WLS success!!!!! "Go Christie.... Go Christie.... It's your new body!" (BIG Hugs!!!!)
    Thank you Gigi!! I am loving it! We can have another dance party when you hit your goal weight!! We will be looking all fine and shaking our groove thang!!
    So proud of you! Go strut your stuff and show off all your hard work! Congratulations!!!
    Congratulations, Christie! You worked your sleeve to the max and the results are obvious.
    Whooooooooohooooooooo!!!!! (..dancing with you!!!!) I am so happy and inspired by you and your amazing WLS success!!!!! "Go Christie.... Go Christie.... It's your new body!" (BIG Hugs!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Thanks Sandra!! Couldn't have done it with all the sage advice I get from my fellow sleevers like you! You have been so truly wonderful to get to know! Hugs!
    You are always so sweet! it's been a real pleasure to know you too!! Big hugs and have a great week end!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothsidesnow2017
    Awesome news! Your hard work and perseverance has paid off! Enjoy your new life and keep sharing your story it means so much to use newbies👏👏👏
    Thanks so much!! It has been a fantastic journey and now I get to start on to maintenance!! A whole new ball game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpmlvm
    Christie,
    U MADE IT. Fantastic! Well deserved! We are still in the heat of the battle moving slowly........ J
    Just keep on keeping on! Before you know it you guys will be hitting goal weights as well. Keep fighting that battle together! You guys are so lucky to experience this together!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy1969
    Attagirl Christie!!! Well done! Very happy for you!

Thank you Tommy!! I will be here cheering you on until you get to your goal weight too!!
    Awesome news! Your hard work and perseverance has paid off! Enjoy your new life and keep sharing your story it means so much to use newbies������
    Christie,
    U MADE IT. Fantastic! Well deserved! We are still in the heat of the battle moving slowly........ J
    Attagirl Christie!!! Well done! Very happy for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by TarotAces
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!!

WOW!!!

You've done such a tremendous job of valuing yourself and inspiring others. Thank you for always being there for all of us. You are SOO appreciated!
    Thank you Odessa!! Big hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    I am SO HAPPY for you Christie! What an accomplishment. You have been my cheerleader- along with everyone else's on here). I wish you nothing but the best. Your plan sounds perfect and you will succeed in it.

Thank you Lori!! We are all here for each other!! You will be here in no time!
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!!

WOW!!!

You've done such a tremendous job of valuing yourself and inspiring others. Thank you for always being there for all of us. You are SOO appreciated!
    Updated 06-22-2017 at 10:16 AM by TarotAces (typo)
    I am SO HAPPY for you Christie! What an accomplishment. You have been my cheerleader- along with everyone else's on here). I wish you nothing but the best. Your plan sounds perfect and you will succeed in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by keoster1
    Excellent , well done

Thank you!! Keep on keeping on Keoster! Love your vlog's!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda51
    Congratulations! You have every right to toot your own horn, to laugh, love, dance and throw a party! You are such an inspiration!

Thank you Linda! I am so very happy. I am also so glad to have met so many wonderful friends here!! Big hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trastan
    Wow you look fantastic! Toot your own horn because you definitely deserve some praise. What an accomplishment and such a short period of time! Enjoy your new life!
    Thanks so much! I feel amazing. I was so worried that I would struggle but this forum has made it a breeze!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Go you!

Thank you!! I am looking forward to maintenance and will definitely look to you for guidance!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_ryder
    Congrats Christie! Celebrate the accomplishment. You should be very proud of your hard work.
    Thank you Greg!! I feel as proud as a peacock!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    What a great post. Rejoice! And congratulations, Christie. You did it.
    Thank you Ann! I have learned so much through this process about myself and I absolutely couldn't have done it without all the support here. I have admired you, your posts, and your wisdom since I have arrived on this forum! Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    Doing the happy dance with you!

Bask in the glorious moment! And I know you will be there for a lifetime to come!

Hugs!

Thanks Shirl. I am so thrilled. You know I will. As will you. We have strived so hard to change ourselves....not just the weight...but our thought process. That is why we are successful and will stay that way!! Can't wait to celebrate with you. Big hugs my dear!!
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast