Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Wow those pictures are amazing! You BOTH look so much younger as well! Kudos!
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyWade
    Way to go Christie! You both look amazing!! You both rock!!
    Thank you!! That is not even a picture at our biggest.
    Way to go Christie! You both look amazing!! You both rock!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Gorgeous photo!! I'm so glad you are happy and healthy in that new body!!
    Strange enough I do feel the same regarding my age and .. even with facing a few health issues...it could have been much worth!
    Take care XX big hugs!
    Thanks Sandra. I feel pretty damn great!! I think the sleeve has been so amazing. So happy you feel the same!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieG
    Wonderfully inspiring! You both look mah-va-lous! And what a gift of having many years added to your life with healthy habits, as well as all the life added to your years! Well done!
    Thank you Annie. I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing, supportive husband. I look forward to a life filled with health and fitness with this amazing man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Oooh, you are so right. That picture tells the double success story.

You two are gorgeous.
    Thanks Ann! I need to dig up some full body all out fat pics. LOL. But I am so proud of him for being on this journey with me. There are some couples out there who don't make it because they can't deal with the change. He actually embraced it, rolled with it, and made himself a freaking success story!!
    Gorgeous photo!! I'm so glad you are happy and healthy in that new body!!
    Strange enough I do feel the same regarding my age and .. even with facing a few health issues...it could have been much worth!
    Take care XX big hugs!
    Wonderfully inspiring! You both look mah-va-lous! And what a gift of having many years added to your life with healthy habits, as well as all the life added to your years! Well done!
    Oooh, you are so right. That picture tells the double success story.

You two are gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon'sVSG
    You both look "mahvelous" Christie! You have everything and more to be proud of. You have earned it! Keep up the amazing and inspirational work!
    Thank you so much Shannon. We love the bonding of doing fit activities together.
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    My husband has lost a ton of weight too! Our "rule of two" (a protein and veggie for dinner) has worked wonders. Not to mention he is training for the bike ride across Iowa this summer. And all our vacations are hiking and biking.

The only problem is he buys expensive clothes and they no longer fit. I talked him into new summer shorts and tees from Costco. He just retired so won't need as much. Just had a really nice suit altered for an upcoming wedding.

All my fat clothes were cheap, typically from Kohl's on sale with 30% off and Kohl's cash, so it was no big deal to donate them.
    Yeah. Your clothes situation sounds like ours. I like to buy discounted (a lot of Kohl's too!) but hubby is always buying more expensive stuff. Aren't us women the ones who are supposed be more into the clothes? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by elllie
    Wow you both look amazing. Great inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you Ellie. We bond over our fitness instead of eating now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Ohhhhh you two are the cutest, you fit fam. Too gorgeous :-) XXX
    Thank you doll!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The North Sleeve
    Wow! You two look amazing. You must be very proud! Looks like Uncle Sleeve has been very good to you. Keep up the great work!!
    And I got my sleeve....now I'm a believer!! (Sung to the Monkeys And I Saw her Face!! )
    My husband has lost a ton of weight too! Our "rule of two" (a protein and veggie for dinner) has worked wonders. Not to mention he is training for the bike ride across Iowa this summer. And all our vacations are hiking and biking.

The only problem is he buys expensive clothes and they no longer fit. I talked him into new summer shorts and tees from Costco. He just retired so won't need as much. Just had a really nice suit altered for an upcoming wedding.

All my fat clothes were cheap, typically from Kohl's on sale with 30% off and Kohl's cash, so it was no big deal to donate them.
    You both look "mahvelous" Christie! You have everything and more to be proud of. You have earned it! Keep up the amazing and inspirational work!
    Wow you both look amazing. Great inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Ohhhhh you two are the cutest, you fit fam. Too gorgeous :-) XXX
    Wow! You two look amazing. You must be very proud! Looks like Uncle Sleeve has been very good to you. Keep up the great work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv49ers19
    You look amazing and the joy just shines through!

Your daughter is for sure a mini me! So pretty!

It is an AMAZING thing we have now..a life to LIVE! Keep adventuring my friend
    Awwww. Thanks!! This damn sleeve thing is pretty freaking amazing! I will never take my fitness and healthy body for granted again.
    You look amazing and the joy just shines through!

Your daughter is for sure a mini me! So pretty!

It is an AMAZING thing we have now..a life to LIVE! Keep adventuring my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Oh, Christie! Fabuloso! For you and your hubby. How wonderful that you're enjoying your new health together.

And congrats to everyone else here who's experiencing the same rejuvenation results from their healthy new lifestyles.

We are so bloody fortunate!
    Yesssss….the sleeve is like the fountain of youth that Ponce de Leon must've been talking about. I can tell you that this surgery has brought us so much closer as we do all these wonderful activities together.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio1976
    Wow !! you look amazing.. wonderful family.. enjoy life to the fullest..
    i know how you feel about the Fabulous 40's.. we are in the same boat.. enjoying my new sleeved life
    Isn't it just great!! The sleeve gave me life and years back!! So freaking great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanita62
    You look amazing! And your daughter is your mini me!!
    Awww. Thank you! The only thing she gets from her daddy is her whiteness and ears. LOL.
    Oh, Christie! Fabuloso! For you and your hubby. How wonderful that you're enjoying your new health together.

And congrats to everyone else here who's experiencing the same rejuvenation results from their healthy new lifestyles.

We are so bloody fortunate!
    Wow !! you look amazing.. wonderful family.. enjoy life to the fullest..
    i know how you feel about the Fabulous 40's.. we are in the same boat.. enjoying my new sleeved life
    You look amazing! And your daughter is your mini me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina
    Christie, you're so right about 40's. I turned 41 in March, and I have loved being in my 40's so much. 40 was my favorite year yet. I don't know why. I've just been, for some unknown reason, doing more good for me. I quit smoking. I take time to sit outside and breathe fresh air. Still haven't convinced myself to exercise yet but, maybe I'll get there one day. I finally got my boobs done. I simply feel fantastic in my 40's in a way that I have never felt before.

Keep rocking your 40's! You look amazing, and it sounds like you feel even better than amazing.
    Oh yes!! 40's are the new 20's!! And I am so jealous about the boobs...I am going to get mine done next year!! I can't wait. My poor things are like sad little prunes. Hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Looking good Christie! You look amazing!
    Thanks Lori!! I feel awesome!! I even got carded when I ordered a beer at the Corporate Cup. My hubby had left his ID in the back pack and the guy said, "You look old enough (to my hubby) but I need to see your ID" to me. HAHAHAHA. Then he mentioned that I had an older guy. LOL. We are only a year apart. I was laughing...Greg not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon'sVSG
    Glad you had an amazing weekend, and thank you for sharing with us a glimpse into your life by posting some new pictures. You and your family all look great!

You said something in your post that rang true with me, and that is "You know I never thought my 40's would be so much more fabulous than my 30's." My wife and I feel much the same as you do in that now that our kids are grown (24 and 21) and have moved out to face the world on their own. With that new found freedom, my wife and I feel reborn and revitalized. We have a renewed sense of purpose and look forward to the wonderful times we share together.

Have a great rest of your weekend!
    Yes!!! Reborn and revitalized! That is exactly what it is!! So freaking amazing!!
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast