Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. C25K Week 1 Day 2

Day 2 is down. I am running at a pretty decent pace. I think because I am so much lighter. I would think that not eating much would give me no energy to go for these runs but I feel great! I actually walked my cool down about 6 additional minutes because I don't measure I just go in my neighborhood so I was farther away and still needed to get home.
    Since I am running at a pretty good pace, I was a little sore. But as soon as I started running I felt fine. I actually feel less sore ...
  2. C25K-Day one! Happy New Me 2017!

My new goal is to make running my cardio of choice. I am at the point where I need to up my exercise regiment. My goal is to run a half marathon by December of 2017. So I started my C25K program today. You run/walk 3x a week for about 30 minutes. I downloaded the free app by Zen Labs on my phone. But then decided to upgrade to the pro for $7.99 because it also came with apps for being able to get to 200 sit ups, 200 squats, 100 push ups, 20 pull ups, and a weight tracker app that helps you ...
  3. New Years Eve Plans?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NYE.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	26458
    So what are your plans this evening? Today I have already gotten my exercise in and I am getting ready to go to the shooting range. I guess I really have become a Texas girl now! LOL. (I moved here 2 1/2 years ago after spending most of my life overseas. Italy, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, and Japan.) There was a time that NYE was filled with eating and drinking. Obviously that will not be the case tonight at 8 weeks out from WLS. Possibly a sip of ...
  4. Who's that girl??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skinny face 2.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	26456So I had to get a new ID badge at work today. My company uses the old picture unless you request them to take a new one. So feeling like my hair was looking pretty cute and hating the old one I asked if I could take a new pic. The guy was super nice and even showed me the picture so I could approve it. And after one look I was like holy moly! Who is that slim girl? My face looked slender. I can't remember the last time my face looked like that. Now keep in mind ...
  5. C25K-Looking for a few good sleevers!!!!

So as a way to upgrade my workouts and start the New Year (New Me) off right I have downloaded the FREE Zen Labs C25K (Couch to 5KM) on my phone. Going to start on New Years Day. I did the program years ago and was very successful with it. I am already starting out at a lower weight so I am super excited. Once I complete it I will sign up to run a 5K and my goal is to do a 1/2 marathon by the end of next year. There is one here in my area called the Rock and Roll Marathon in December so I will ...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast