Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Something Strange Happened-Social Butterfly-Loving Life

Saturday night we went out for a friend's birthday. We were all sitting around enjoying the night and as I looked around I noticed something. Something that I never, ever thought would happen. I was the thinnest one in the room. It was such a strange feeling. I was so used to being one of the biggest, if not the biggest whenever I went out with friends. So imagine my surprise when I realized it. It was such a weird feeling.
    I got a surprise in the mail the other day. As book one ...
  2. Maintaining-Carbs-Back to School

Haven't blogged lately. Not a lot going on for my WLS journey. I am hanging tough at 113. I feel healthy at this weight. I am no longer low carb. I actually need the carbs to maintain my weight. I still focus on my protein and veggies but also eat grains now. Adding the carbs back in did not make me gain weight or give me any digestive issues.
    I am still running and getting ready for my half marathon. I feel strong when I run. It is such a great feeling. It is a time to unwind from ...
  3. New Pics-Running Woman-Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Oh my God. It is so hot now. I love running outdoors but have taken my running inside since mid week due to the triple digit numbers and high humidity. Also due to the fact that I run in the afternoons after work so it is naturally hotter. But weekends I do run first thing in the morning outdoors since I do not want to have to drive to my work gym. (An awesome perk of my employer is 3 free full gyms at work with all the amenities included. I absolutely love that!!) This morning I got a later ...
  4. Training-Eating More-Too Thin

As many of you know, I am training to run a half marathon in December. So naturally the running is burning more calories. The thing is that I am trying very hard not to lose any additional weight. I have started to eat carbs again because I absolutely need them for running. I do like how much more toned I am looking but I do see my weight slowly but surely creeping down. I think the things that bother me are that my husband has made a comment that I need to eat more (which I do eat) because ...
  5. Fat Meme?-Short Hair Don't Care?-Thunder and lightning and rain OH MY!!

So I deleted my main before and after pictures. There are still ones in my blogs but not readily accessible ones on my profile now. I don't know why but I started getting paranoid that my pictures could be used for making a mean meme. I know the odds are probably low but...I just did not want to take that risk to end up that way. I was curious about the site security and tried to save someone else's picture to my computer. It allowed me to with no issues. (I deleted it right away.) So I changed ...
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast