Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. Fantastic weekend

Today is my oldest son's 19th birthday! I can't believe it. Time has flown so fast. This is the first time in his life that we have not been together on his birthday. He is in California going to school. I miss him but I am so proud of the man he is becoming.
    Today was also the first day of week 5 of the C25K program. It wasn't too bad. But week 5 is the first week that the 3 days of running is not identical. The running today was 5 minutes, walk for 3 and repeat for 3 running parts. ...
  2. Running and shooting and shopping, oh my!

So today I completed week 4 day one of the C25K. As I expected, it was hard but not as bad as I had anticipated. It felt the hardest the last 1 1/2 minutes of the final 5 minute run. It did not help that it was super windy today. Like crazy wind. So there were times that we were fighting against the wind while running. I may have to do this week twice to feel completely comfortable with the running portions and I am ok with that. I want to be sure that I feel like I am enjoying the running ...
  3. And the number is....................... ....

So I went to my PCP for pap today. I had seen him last on the 20th of December. I was curious to see what my total weight loss was for the past month. I just update my ticker and have not been tracking my weight loss weekly or what not. I thought I had lost about 10 lbs over this past month as my best guess. Turns out I was 12 lbs lighter than a month ago. I was really pleased with that number. I am definitely on a nice steady path for my weight loss. I am sure that it will continue to move ...
  4. 11 Weeks

Completed week 3 of the C25K program. Still feeling great. No soreness. This week was definitely doable. Warm up 5 mins, run 90 secs, walk 90 secs, run 3 mins, walk 3 mins, 90/90/3min/3min again, 5 minute cool down. Not bad at all. I did peek at next week. After warm up it is 3 min run, 90 sec walk, 5 min run, 2.5 min walk (repeat), then cool down. I am a little intimidated. Hopefully I am good to go!
    Tomorrow I have an appointment with my PCP for my girlie parts. Aw the joy of ...
  5. Woohoo! Italy baby!

So today we booked our tickets to go to Italy in July for 16 days. My dad is getting remarried (my mother passed away 2 years ago) and we found a good deal on tickets. It's going to be me, my hubby, my 2 kids, and my mother in law. (My step kids are not going...no way their mom would let them.) So very excited. We had to go get passports today for the hubby and I. My husband hasn't had one in 20+ years and mine was going to expire in August and still had my old last name on there. (We got ...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast