Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Janie0128

1. Carbonated drinks???????

Hello everyone!!!! I had my surgery August 3, 2011 and I'm super happy!!!!! I follow everything that the surgeon and nutritionist told me. I do miss some things though like beer lol. I don't drink that much but I do miss a budlight once in a while or just a sip of coke even though I wasn't much of a coke drinker before. My question is when are we allowed to drink carbonated drinks????? I have family members that have had weight loss surgery a couple of years ago and they are doing great and one ...
  2. Tips for protein shakes!!!!

I am so tired of the damn protein shakes. I just can't get one that is good. I tried several already but no luck. Please give me input on what you all are taking. Thanks!!
  3. Sleeved in the long run?????

Has anyone here been sleeved for more than 5 years? If so, how has it been and have you maintained your weight loss? I am so happy with my sleeve but I do worry sometimes about the future. I want to lose all my excess weight and keep it off for good!!! Any inputs sleevers???
  4. Girlies Help!!!!!!!

Hello girlies, I just have a question for you all. How has the surgery changed your menstrual cycle??? I am about 3 weeks post op and I've had my period for 2 whole weeks =0.....maybe this is too much info but I really want to know if these same things happen to you all......like i said I've had it for 2 weeks but super heavy i had my birth control shot a week ago which that usually takes care of my period the next day. I'm always regular and my period is normal not heavy at all but after surgery ...
  5. Red Meat?????

I've read in several of the posts here that some of you are eating red meat. The doctor and nutricionist told me that we cannot eat red meat only after a year after surgery and it has to be super tender and we have to chew chew and chew.....what have your doctors told you all??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast