Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RJ123

1. One week Post op!

Had my one week visit with my doc today, he was thrilled with my progress this week. I'm pretty thrilled myself lol! Wanted to post though because I have been having some pain in a strange area of my stomach when I drink. Talked to the doc about it and apparently you can be completely constipated and have no clue.I thought everything was moving pretty normally, just less than usual cuz liquid, right? So he sent me home requesting I take half a bottle of magnesium citrate. That stuff works quick, ...
  2. Not as bad as I imagined, so far

Just had my surgery on the 13th. I was terrified and almost talked myself out of it the night before. The staff was so comforting and helped me feel so much better. Many of them had already had the sleeve. When they woke me after I was extremely nauseous so they gave me several doses of anti nausea meds, which caused a whole other problem for me. Apparently it's rare (or so I was told) but some people have a bad reaction to the anti nausea meds after surgery which causes blood pressure to drop extremely ...