Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kristie2

1. Long time scene i posted.

I am doing OK learning to eat is no easy task. I am almost 8 months out and final better. I not eating enough but doing better I eat three times a day now but only 2oz of food at a meal. I get 300- 500 calories a day. I started going to my primary care doctor for help my surgeon gave up. My primary care doctor but me on two medicine to see if it would help it did a week after starting it I ate my first bite of food with no pain and no getting sick. I was so happy but scared it would be short lived ...
  2. Surving

Well I have not been on for awhile. I am been going through test and they think my esophagus is damaged should know October 28. If the test comes back normal then we will make a decision on what is next. I have lost 94 pounds in 5 months they have scheduled me with plastic surgery I lost so fast my body is breaking down. They have never had someone this soon need a full body lift. I have not made my mind up to wait or do it. I have days when I am so depressed. I eat anti nausea medicine just to ...
  3. well i ready

I am ready to go on to the next world. I am so mad I could cry my surgeon is They worst my stomach clasped again and he can not see me to the 20th of this month then it be two or three weeks till he can fix it. So form here on out I go back to starving. I think that there is no way my body can starve again for a month and a half. I did it for almost two months before and I just got three good weeks and now back to starving my body is not healed from the first time.if anyone knows of a surgeon near ...
  4. round two

Well my stomach is starting to claps again so going to give my body till September 20 if me eating ten times a day does not help I go back in for a strech. They think if I force My stomach to work it will help I failed at the goal so bad today tomorrow is a new day to try. I also got told that my first test show I have ibs-c. I go for another test in four weeks to comform.I am lossing weight still but a lot slower only five pounds this month.
  5. question

I have the stomach bug can not eat or drink. I feel total wiped out.this the first time I have had it with the sleeve. I am asking for advice to see if anyone has had it and how they survived. I just had a popsicle and it is not coming up.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast