Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shirl

1. 8-Month Post-Sleeve Gastrectomy

The good news is that I'm calm and collected despite a jump up on the scale this week. I finally started my "moon" on Sunday! It was a week over due. So I am hoping it's water gain and next week I will know if Christmas indulging has made a permanent stay on my thighs. Needless to say this past week I start each day with the goal of cutting down on non essential carb loaded foods, like granola or cherry Garcia or pecan pralines. Let's just say that sugar cravings have been getting the ...
  2. Bad mood and just feeling craby 🦀 😶

I'm just in a funk. I don't know how to get out of it.

I can't seem to get it together! I was doing great for a few days trying to get back on a routine.

Yesterday I decided to go get a mani pedi before going to the gym to workout, the nail spa is near gym, but it backfired. I just wanted polish removed and cuticles trimmed and cleaned. It took forever and the guy cut me too close in two fingers (which are still hurting.) I just wanted my nails to breath for a while ...
    Tags: rant Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. Idling/Boredom

Okay gang, just keeping it real.

As I am waiting to hear from new job prospects, idling and boredom are getting the best of me!

I had a cup of coffee and found an old bag of mini biscotti in the pantry; I told myself I could have three and next thing I know I was reaching for the last one. There were only six, but still! Self-control was out to lunch.

I am not beating myself about the biscotti, but then about an hour or two later I ate two beef sticks ...