Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa2
    Boot camp restarts tomorrow. That or its off to try the elliptical.
    I heard really good things about the elliptical. Wish I could try it but that won't be any time soon (still having issues with my double tendonitis). At least I can walk a little more this week, that's progress.
    The last kilos are going to be the hardest to get rid off for sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Wonderful!! boot camp is working!! congrats sleeve buddy!!!
    Boot camp restarts tomorrow. That or its off to try the elliptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Congrats Theresa!! Stalls suck but once you bust through....ah sweet success!! I hope you continue to be successful!
    Thanks. Longest stall for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlife2017
    Yay!! Congratulations. I just arrived in Onederland this week too. It's very exciting.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks
    Wonderful!! boot camp is working!! congrats sleeve buddy!!!
    Congrats Theresa!! Stalls suck but once you bust through....ah sweet success!! I hope you continue to be successful!
    Yay!! Congratulations. I just arrived in Onederland this week too. It's very exciting.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Those are some awesome NSVs, as well as weight loss. Congratulations on your much improved health!
    Thanks Ann
    Those are some awesome NSVs, as well as weight loss. Congratulations on your much improved health!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslieann
    That's fantastic!!! Way To Go!!!
    Thanks
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks
    That's fantastic!!! Way To Go!!!
    Congrats!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenson
    Congratulations! Today is also my surgiversary!
    Congrats to you too
    Congratulations! Today is also my surgiversary!
    Stupid auto correct. That should read meds
    I will see my surgeon next week, but they told me they want to see me every three months until we move next Summer. Mainly because of my crazy metabolism/deficiencies.
    28% is a really good number! you are doing great!! I'm sure boot camp will be a big help! keep us posted!
    OK. I will post my 1 year weights and measures on Friday. Boot camp is with new personal trainer so Monday will be interesting.
    I will see my surgeon next week, but they told me they want to see me every three months until we move next Summer. Mainly because of my crazy metabolism/deficiencies.
    28% is a really good number! you are doing great!! I'm sure boot camp will be a big help! keep us posted!
    Congrats on your one year anniversary Theresa!!
    Thank you
    Strictly following diet and exercise program 80% of time. Allowingoneself an occasional treat.
    Congrats on your one year anniversary Theresa!!
    What is 80-20?
    It was also half an inch off waist, hips, per thigh and per upper arm. Boot camp is definitely working. We finish the 27th but I plan to do it again with same trainer.
    Wow!!! impressive!!!
    I guess doing it with a trainer is the best way...I might be stuck until Summer....here I can't find a trainer that's fluent enough in English and my Chinese is pathetic...I'm glad I still have Sparkpeople's videos..without internet I would be cooked!
    You can already see the benefice of the boot camp so fast! Amazing!
    Even if now it's only two pounds per month, it's still great (same boat for me) I can't wait to start to work out more!
    Great job Theresa!
    It was also half an inch off waist, hips, per thigh and per upper arm. Boot camp is definitely working. We finish the 27th but I plan to do it again with same trainer.
    You can already see the benefice of the boot camp so fast! Amazing!
    Even if now it's only two pounds per month, it's still great (same boat for me) I can't wait to start to work out more!
    Great job Theresa!
    The beauty of those boot camps it does wonderful things for toning your body!!!
    I am now wearing a size dress I last saw when I started teachers college in 1984. I will be happy with losing 100 pounds, and firming up. Thus the bootcamp.
    Wow! a size you didn't see since 1984!! I would be pleased too!! that's great!
    Because I became obese with my first pregnancy (and gestational diabetes) at that time I basically went from a size 10 to 22 in less than one year. I don't think I will ever reach a size 10 again because the more pregnancies, the more our bodies change and at my biggest I was a size 24/26. Reaching a size 14 is my hope now.
    But I had the flu for the past two weeks and almost no exercise at all...I see a big difference with last month when I was walking a minimum of 5 miles per day...
    Actually my surgeon never said anything before I asked him how much he thought I could lose. He said that from his experience it would be about 50 kgs. I wanted to have a better idea based on his experience, not just studies...During my last post-op I did tell him that I didn't think I would reach those numbers at 12 months, he said not to worry because most of his patients lose until 18 months...but then the regain could show up...I'm trying to think "there's still 8 months" because I'm loosing with the speed of a snail and really want to get to a "normal weight" and be out of obesity....even if I'm still "overweight" it's fine with me, I started from so high! ...we'll see in July...
    I am now wearing a size dress I last saw when I started teachers college in 1984. I will be happy with losing 100 pounds, and firming up. Thus the bootcamp.
    I never got a recommendation from my clinic.
    Actually my surgeon never said anything before I asked him how much he thought I could lose. He said that from his experience it would be about 50 kgs. I wanted to have a better idea based on his experience, not just studies...During my last post-op I did tell him that I didn't think I would reach those numbers at 12 months, he said not to worry because most of his patients lose until 18 months...but then the regain could show up...I'm trying to think "there's still 8 months" because I'm loosing with the speed of a snail and really want to get to a "normal weight" and be out of obesity....even if I'm still "overweight" it's fine with me, I started from so high! ...we'll see in July...
    Congrats sleeve buddy!! 8 pounds in two months that's really good! great job Theresa! I had almost the same goal from my surgeon, 110 pounds (50kgs) but I think it will take a little longer than 12 months to reach his goal, that's ok plus I want to lose a little more to be completely out of the wood...
    I never got a recommendation from my clinic. They said it varies too much to set a goal, so they aim at 50 to 60 per cent of excess weight. I started boot camp this past week to start firming up.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast