Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Ito been a year

One year ago today I chose to change my life. I am off all my mess, have more energy, don't have problems with stairs and sleep better.
    I've gone from 291 pounds to 202. My measurements have changed as follows:
    6 inches off my bust, 5 off my hips, 5.5 off my waist, 2 off my thighs and 3 off my upper arm. Size wise I've dropped from a tight 24 to a 14/16 depending on cut.
    Yay Me!
  2. 1 year checkup.

Today I saw the nut at the bariatric clinic. I will see them annually for the next 4 years. I've lost about 28% of my presurgery weight so I am right on track. They do not give a goal weight because it varies too dramatically from person to person.

I gained 2.5 pounds over Christmas - too much socializing with its temptations plus little opportunity to work out. Monday it's back to boot camp 3 days per week. 75 g of protein and 1300 to 1500 calories daily.
    I asked about ...
  3. 11 months

This month I lost 2 pounds. I have been working out at "boot camp" twice a week. My personal trainer suggested no more than that for the first two months. I am getting stronger. At first I was only using 5 pound hand weights, know I am up to 10 pounds and am not as out of breath.
  4. 10 months

Last month was a bit of a stall. I lost 3 pounds but nothingbelse. This month I am down 5 pounds and a total of 5.5 inches. Yeah me. I am now eating between 75 and 90 grams of protein. But now that the colder weather is here I am struggling with my liquids. Who would have thought 2 years ago that I would have lost 80 pounds in 10 months. My goal was 100 pounds by my 1st surgiversary and I will be close.
  5. 9 months

Down another 3 pounds this month. No inches lost. On Halloween I start working with a personal trainer. Let's see what the next two months bring. On the bright side I have gone from a size 24 to a size 16, and can now shop in stores I couldn't shop in before.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast