Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

1. 16 months

So, my weight seems to have stabilized. I'm bouncing between 199 and 202 and have been for 2 months. I just finished 6 weeks of boot camp at the gym and have lost a half an inch off my waist and half an inch off each thigh. I guess it's time to switch up my exercise . . . I'm going to try and find a dance class or go back to aqua fit for the next month or so and see if switching it up helps.
  2. 15 months out.

Stayed at 199 pounds BUT I lost 1 inch off my waist and 2 off my hips. I am fitting size 16 in regular stores and bought my bras at Victoria's Secret. Go me😀
  3. Finally, Onederland

I gained and lost 5 pounds over the Christmas holidays. When I weighed in in February and March I hadn't moved on the scale, nor had I lost inches. I got on the scale today and I weighed 199.6. Yeah me, stall oveR! . (Knock on wood.)
  4. Ito been a year

One year ago today I chose to change my life. I am off all my mess, have more energy, don't have problems with stairs and sleep better.
    I've gone from 291 pounds to 202. My measurements have changed as follows:
    6 inches off my bust, 5 off my hips, 5.5 off my waist, 2 off my thighs and 3 off my upper arm. Size wise I've dropped from a tight 24 to a 14/16 depending on cut.
    Yay Me!
  5. 1 year checkup.

Today I saw the nut at the bariatric clinic. I will see them annually for the next 4 years. I've lost about 28% of my presurgery weight so I am right on track. They do not give a goal weight because it varies too dramatically from person to person.

I gained 2.5 pounds over Christmas - too much socializing with its temptations plus little opportunity to work out. Monday it's back to boot camp 3 days per week. 75 g of protein and 1300 to 1500 calories daily.
    I asked about ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast