Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lcw

1. Plateau or what?

Next week I will be 8 weeks post op and have been stalled at the same weight for the last 4 weeks...I stay between 193-195 and the scale hasn't moved. I'm only regular food but truly don't eat that much; I have a protein shake in the morning, soup for lunch and usually a meat protein for dinner sometimes with green beans or another veggie. I don't eat more than 3-4 bites and I'm stuffed. Is this normal or does anyone have ideas on how to get the scale moving? I will admit I noticed loosing inches, ...
  2. need more water....any tips?

weighed in at 200 this morning...still can't believe it!! I struggle with getting my water in daily since I can't gulp it and can't use a straw...but I was at a baby shower this weekend and never even wanted cake or cupcakes or even the cakeballs! I did want to have some queso and cheese dip...but I refrained...still on soft foods so staying on track. I don't seem to have a problem getting my protein in -- the premier protein shakes taste pretty good so it's not that hard. Any tips on getting ...
  3. 19 days post-op -- wow

I didn't really realize it has been 19 days...I just keep looking at the calendar thinking almost 3 weeks lol. So...I've gone from 223 to 203 in 19 days...wow...I'm impressed by the scale but must admit that getting my water in is VERY HARD. The protein...I'm getting almost 60 grams a day so feel good about there -- just need more water!

How long do you think it will take to reach my goal?