Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 17 months : between flash flood and card boxes

I'm still really puffy from my weird allergy last week. My face is still a little swollen on one side but I'm probably the only one noticing. I'm still two pounds up...I lost only half of what I gained with the medication...not a big deal but those medications do save our lifes but ...this is toxic for real...

On an other subject, I felt really home sick since Friday...which is really unusual for me..I mean..."home" is France or the US...or at least where people understand ...
  2. Allergic reaction...and weight gain again!

Live and learn...

On Monday I was happy that our supermarket got a new container delivered (imported food) so I went there during lunch to get our basics before it was all gone.

Since I didn't have time to have a proper lunch I just had a slice of cheese and started to feel really sick in seconds, blisters on my lips, mouth swelling, stomach pain etc. I took immediatly an antihistaminic medication (twice), and was happy the allergy symtoms stopped before it became really ...
  3. 16 months : 100 gr at a time

Hello friends!

Those busy last weeks didn't let me much time to read you or post, but I'm still there thinking about you all!

My weight is still going down little by little, currently losing 100gr per week. It's one pound per month, not much and I can see that even if I walk a lot (10 km per day for 3 days this week) it doesn't really change the result at the end. Because there's a few weeks here and there where I lose nothing at all so one pound per month is the average ...
  4. Swelling going down! transition time!

I've been back from my long trip (+13h flight with one stop over) 9 days ago and I can see that finally my legs are getting better, the swelling is going down.
    But my fingers are still puffy for some reason.

I've been drinking a lot to help with the water retention but it's the first time it takes so long to go away. And I did take my usual supplements so I'm not sure why this time is different. Probably just getting older..

My scale is also smiling. One month ...
  5. 15 months: last vacation before the big move

We came back from Australia yesterday at 5 AM, so we are all pretty jet lagged and tired, and I'm very puffy after the long flights.
    Our trip was great, we got a lot done but also had a lovely time with our dear friends.

It was great also to be able to find lovely food and cook a few meals from scratch that I can't cook in Taiwan because I can't find the ingredients or if I can once a year it's imported and just crazy expensive. So we had lots of veggies (arugula, spinach, ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast