Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KarenMc

1. Progress

Had my tummy tuck on September 19th. Whew! It was rough, but I'm better now. I had some ugly complications. The ones we are warned about, so I wasn't totally freaked out. I just didn't want them to happen or feel the pain. My stomach looks AWESOME, perfectly flat. My scars are not so pretty. There is one area I'd like to see if it's possible to have revised. I go in on Monday. Cross your fingers. My weight floats between 128 and 132. I'm not sure how much my skin weighed, I didn't have a ton. I ...
  2. Maintaining

I am now trying to maintain my weight ant size. My original goal was 130lbs. I readjusted to 140 per doctor's advise. I still lost another 5. If I can stay at this size until July, I can schedule my tummy tuck. I don't have a lot of extra skin, but I have enough that I want to get rid of it.. I wear a 4-6 now from 16-18. I feel good and would do it all again.. My husband has been overly supportive, but reminds me constantly not to get too small. What a journey. It's never over, but it has been a ...
  3. Juice

Today I made some fresh juice out of celery, carrots, apples, oranges, half a lemon, and a quarter of a small beet. Delicious and I got in a lot of vitamins. Still hard to finish a glass...I'm still working on it. It sure tastes better than the store bought stuff (i'm sick of.)