Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

joycelyn34

1. looking for answers

hi everyone havent been on in a while im almost a year out i still have 30 pounds to go is it still possible someone told me when your a yr off the weightloss starts to plateau out
  2. in need of advice

im in need of help im 9months out and sick very weak body hurting just dont know whats wrong with me
  3. 6 months stall

hello everyone have not posted in a long time but been trying to adjust to everything thats been going on in the beginning i was in the biggest rush couldnt wait to start dropping the pounds didnt realize how bad my food addiction was until i couldnt have that much still struggling with eating slow ive lost a total of 60 pounds and now im on a stall i hope i didnt come all this way for nothing so i just need a lil bit of encouagement i know this cant possibly be the end of my weight loss journey ...
  4. just wondering

hi i was just wondering does any one else feel this way somedays i cant pretty much eat anything other days feel like i cant eat anything
  5. trouble

has anyone had problems with bread,chicken,or pasta these seem to be the hardest things for me to take in any suggestions
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast