Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Lean Body Mass

I recalculated my goal weight.

Before I just grabbed a number that sounded good (reachable) out of thin air and plugged it in. Now, I've learned that there is a far better method than just guessing what weight is best for me.

My Lean Body Mass is 163 lbs. This is how much just my bones and muscles weigh. Wow.

A woman needs more % fat than a man does (Yippee for me!) LOL

10 - 13 % is Essential. I should never have less than this ...
  2. Progress

I have a therapist and I have joined a gym. There are no words to describe the way that I feel; watching my body change like this...

I can get out of bed without rocking.
    I can walk to the bathroom without leaning on furniture because my ankles, feet, and knees hurt so much.
    I can walk around the block without sounding like a winded rhino.
    I am down from size a 30-32 to a 22-24.
    I am going to break the 300 lb mark, soon. I can't believe this!! ...
  3. I hate food!!!

Why?! Why do I have to do a food blog? Or a food diary? Or a food planner? I don't WANT to think about food so much! I'm trying to forget about food. I sure as hell don't want to write down everything I eat! I KNOW what I am eating. Why do I need to write it down as proof to the rest of the world of what I'm eating? I hate this! It's an utter embarrassment! Food makes me feel out of control. When I want to eat it's almost primal. I just want to stuff it into my mouth, chew and swallow, ...
  4. Weight Loss?

Should I expect to keep losing 10-20 lbs a month - or will it slow down? If I only lose 5 lbs in a month is that good? When should I start worrying about how little I am losing? I know it is still early for me to be worrying about this - but I have soooo much weight that I need to lose. It feels like I will NEVER reach my goal.
  5. How much weight should I be losing a month?

I am having difficulty eating. I log in my food and it tells me that I am not eating enough. But I can't eat anymore. I am also having trouble eating too fast. I was told that I was to take 30 mins to eat, but I don't take nearly that long. 3 or 4 bites and I am done. But an hour or two later I am hungry again. Am I doing something wrong?

I think I have lost another 15 lbs, but I was told that I am losing weight too fast. WHAT?! Are you kidding me? How much is too much? ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast