Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. It's been a while....

Hi! It's been a long time since I've been here so I'm going to introduce myself and tell my story. So on December 30th 2014 I was sleeved. Because of issues with anesthesia I vomited the first 48hrs. I spent new years in the hospital and went home January 2nd or 3rd. My highest weight was 255. I had PCOS and after my son was born i went into post partum depression. Food became something I turned to, looked forward to. Ate whatever, whenever.
    If you want to read about my story check out ...
  2. Bad teeth

I always brushed and flossed. I went to the dentist 2x a year like I was supposed to. Then I lost insurance and didn't go to the dentist for 2 years, but I cared for my teeth. All was good, but in the past year my teeth seem to have been deteriorating. As I write this I'm sitting at the dentist office. I have 2 broken teeth, one that has been a 8/10 on a pain scale these past few days. I also have had teeth pulled, and a crown on one. Can't sleep becasue my whole head is throbbing. The only major ...
  3. ♡ worst heart burn ever!!

Hi all! Been a while since I have visited, life has certainly kept me busy. I just had my 2 year anniversary from being sleeved on December 30th. I can't believe it's been 2 years already, the changes are amazing.
    When I had the endoscopy I was told I had a hiatal hernia. I didn't know much about it, doc said not to worry about it.
    Well, after being sleeved and getting on this site I learned that a hiatal hernia is common with weight gain, and a lot of surgeons remove the hernia when ...
  4. Just under 2 months away from my 2 year surgiversary!

I was sitting at my computer looking thru some old pictures. Wow. Was that really me? I saw a picture of me in a shirt I used to always wear because I thought it made me look "thinner" I knew at 255lbs I was big, but I never felt as big as I looked. Pictures of me with my family....I look like I'm a giant. I'm going make an album in my profile with some pictures. The only thing I miss about the old me is my hair. It was so long and it was thick. Now it's short and thin. It is growing back, ...
  5. Will I ever get used to the cold?!

When I was 255 pounds I was good in a hoodie on a freezing day in January.
    I would sweat like crazy at any temp over 65.
    Forget hot and humid days, I was soaked and dreaded leaving the air conditioning. I kept the a/c at 64 (it wouldn't go lower) all summer long.
    This past summer I turned on the a/c maybe 4 times, each time for a day or two
    Saved on my electric bill :-)
    I love the fall. It just might be my favorite season. Now that I have lost all the weight I ...
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast