Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. Dinner with the dreaded, I mean, in-laws.

So in about 3 hours I get to go out to dinner to celebrate my mother in laws birthday. two sister in laws will be be there.
    I haven't told any of them that I got the sleeve.

Rewind about 5 years. When I first met them (the sisters) I was 145lbs. They were very nice. Thought maybe I would be friends with the one who was my age.
    Then I got pregnant. Ate, ate and ate some more. Had a baby, weighed 200lbs. Got pp depression, turned to food. Weighed 250lbs. now the sisters ...
  2. gurgle, gurgle, gurgle.....

Every single bite and every single sip I take I get the gurgling in my throat. As if I'm swallowing air. I concentrate on eating and drinking, trying so hard to make sure I don't swallow air I
    This is really annoying
    Does it go away as time goes on?
  3. pure protien or Unjury?? what do you prefer?

I don't want to spend any more $ on disgusting protien powders. So I hear good things about Unjury and pure protien. I would appreciate it if you could tell me what your favorite protien powder is. I have no problems with milk.
  4. I got butt sag!!!

I got out of the car yesterday and went to grab the grocery out of the car with my hubby. I'm walking up the stairs and he was right behind me and says "looks like you got some major butt sag" I almost dropped the bags. He caught my look and said "your pants, there really sagging by your butt"
    Sad as it sounds, that made my day! The stupid scale is still not moving (almost 2 weeks!) So maybe I lost some inches. I just bought a tape measure yesterday so now I can keep track. ...
  5. 30 days post op and doing good, but can someone please define grazing?

Hello! Had my post op apt. Everything is going good. My weight is 227 so it dropped a pound, hopefully this means I'm out of that Damn stall.
    I finally got the measuring tape so I can measure myself every month. I don't want to do it to often or I'll drive myself nuts.
    I should have never bought a scale ...anyway, I am wondering what exactly is "grazing" I feel like maybe I'm grazing but I'm not sure.....I eat yogurt (1/4 cup) for breakfast, 2 or 3 slices of cheese for lunch. ...
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast