Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. my sister pretty much Called me a cheater...

Wtf.
    I mean, I didn't expect it from her. I really don't expect it from my family at all....they all seem so supportive and happy for me ....

My parents are on vaca in Florida, I texted my Mom and told her I hit my 50lb loss. she responded all happy for me
    later I got a text from my dad to my sister and me.
    "Teri, great job! Awesome progress....."
    So my sis texts me and asks, what progress?
    Now I didn't tell her because she is around ...
  2. 10 week update & 50 pounds gone FOREVER!!!!!

Ten weeks ago I was preparing for surgery the next day, weighed 255 pounds.
    Stepped on the scale this morning and I am now 205!!!!
    60 pounds to go!!
    I have officially put away my jeans that I always wore pre op and I'm wearing size 14 jeans today.
    Its a great feeling.
    I still struggle with getting 64oz water and all the protien but most days I get it all in. I also miss eating. I mean, yeah I eat now...I eat 2- 3oz of chicken or some other meat for lunch and ...
  3. someone let the Damn cat out of the bag...

I think that's the right expression for someone blew up my spot with the inlaws.
    Hubby came home from his mom's today and told me that she knows I had the sleeve done and guess what?? My surgeon is her doctor too (not for WLS, hiatal hernia)
    She apparently went on to tell him that someone in her church had the sleeve done last year and now they have all types of problems and are way too skinny. Ughhhhh
    if she knows then the rest of the pack knows now too.
    I would love ...
  4. how are you treated?

When I was a freshmen in high school I was a size 16. I can clearly remember when a boy I had a crush on made fun of me for being fat. It hurt. Just like all the times before that. I remember hating the way i looked, wishing i looked like the 'popular' girls.
    When I turned 16 I started working, if I wasn't at school I was at work. I was active at my job, lifting and constantly moving. I switched from regular side to diet, had a salad for dinner every night on my break, no more snacking ...
  5. question about milk of mag

Hello! So if you read my past post you know I have been dealing with constipation. TMI, I know. Anyway, it's once again been 4 days, tomorrow will make 5 days since I went.
    So today I bought MOM which is ok to take by doctors info.
    It says on the back that it will make you go 1/2-6hours after takin and recommends taking before bedtime
    So if I take it at 10 and go to bed am I going to wake up in the middle of the night running to the bathroom?
    I'm a little nervous ...
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast