Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Amarquez2021

1. Anyone else???

Quote Originally Posted by Amarquez2021 View Post
    So I was sleeved in Aug 14... I followed the plan to a T and lost about 80 LBS then stopped. I went about 5 months without losing any weight and thought my body found the place it wanted to be even tho I still wanted to loose a little bit more. I was fine with it and just continued living my new wonderful life... Then all the sudden, I started loosing again like 10 LBS within a couple of weeks. I am still loosing but I haven't changed anything in fact to be honest my walking has slowed down due
  2. Goal!

I hit one heck of a stall several months ago and I found myself 7 - 10 LBS pounds away from my goal. As badly as I wanted to reach it before my year anniversary I fell short... But, I felt better and still had lost over 80 LBS so even tho I did not hit that magic number I felt like I was a success!

Now I can happily say I have reached and past my goal! I have officially lost 90 LBS and weigh 174. I feel so blessed with given this second chance at life... I feel good, and look ...
  3. One year Sleeve Anniversary

One year ago today at this time, I was in the recovery room with some complications. The first 24 hours after surgery was a little rough due to some bleeding (Not from the surgery but from the tube, My throat is damaged due to EOE) Once they got the bleeding under control then the road to recovery was easy.

As I look at the past year I am in amazement. The changes my body and health has gone thru is nothing short of AMAZING!

My health has improved, the surgery ...
  4. I wonder if this is the end....

Quote Originally Posted by laquina24 View Post
    I have tried counting calories not going over 1500 a day plus I work out treadmill and weights about 45 minutes a day. I getting all go my fluids in maybe I'm just not eating enough don't know what to do next...
    I wonder if your daily calorie count is too high, I get about 800 to 900 calories a day in...What has your doctor said????
  5. Today was an amazing day in my history.

To say that this Sleeve ordeal has been anything less than an adventure would be a understatement. Today something happened that has not happened for 24 years.

I actually haven't weight this much since high school....I am almost at the 80 LBS weight loss and I really didn't think this day would ever come..... I feel amazing, I feel healthy and for once, I feel pretty small.....

I catch people taking second glances at me, and it feels good.....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast