Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

miss_t

1. Finally!!! This is real

I have officially hit my goal weight. I didn't do it in the 1 year span that I wanted but regardless...I DID IT! It is weird because I know my family and friends were joyed to see me so happy but I just don't think they totally understand what it meant to me. My fiancé just kisses me and says " It doesn't matter what you weigh, you will always be beautiful to me" and don't get me wrong I am grateful for that BUT he had no excitement when I told him I had finally hit my goal. He just didn't ...
  2. 1 year...time flies!

Tomorrow August 23, 2014 will be my 1 year surgery anniversary. So much as changed in the last year. If anyone even God himself would have told me this is how my life would be today, I'd have laughed in his face! I never believed MY life could be so wonderful. My fiancé said to me this morning " I didn't know people celebrated anniversaries of surgeries" and yes maybe it sounds silly but as I told him...when something life changing happens, YOU CELEBRATE IT! Having this surgery was by ...
  3. I said YES to the dress....

I am getting married in July of 2015 and the recommend you start searching for your dress 12 to 18 months before your wedding date. I totally was not ready for this. I was afraid it would make me feel fat and depressed. I knew for starters I was going to HATE how my arms looked in a strapless dress.
    But anyways I figure ill give it a shot and go try some on, I don't have to purchase right now anyways. It would give me an idea of how much money I needed to save and what style I liked and ...
  4. Its been awhile...

I have not been on here in months. Time just seems to have slipped right past me! I am months away from my one year anniversary. It is so unreal how much my life has changed in the last year. I am by far a totally different person now, physically and mentally. I have 3 things to thank for that...weight loss surgery for pointing me in the right direction, my son for being my motivation and last but not least, meeting the love of my life and him making me realize how beautiful I really am. I hope ...
  5. Being called FAT still hurts.........

I was picking up my 5 year old son from daycare the other day and as I was talking with his teacher I heard him say " nuh huh because she cant eat junk food and her belly is really small now because she cant eat as much as we can!" I didn't say anything but when we got in the car I asked why he was saying that to his friend and he didn't want to tell me but after me questioning him multiple times his response was "he said you were fat"...my heart sank at that very moment and ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast