Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Granna1965

1. More of My Journey! I always learn the hard way!

Okay. Today is 9/3/14. I am almost 1 year out! I have lost 40 lbs from the first visit I had with my Dr. before my surgery. I have gotten back on track and am really trying this time! I actually went back to my Dr today and got some great advice I believe. I have a whole new mind set than I did a year ago. As I have said in a post from about a week or so ago, I realized that I obviously was thinking that the weight would just come off with not much work from me. LOL. JOKE! But the good thing is ...
  2. 11 days out!

I am now 11 days post op. I am down 12 lbs. I introduced yogurt, sf pudding and soft scrambled eggs into my diet in the last couple of days. Now I am worried that I am actually eating something besides liquid that my weight loss will slow. I dont want that. I know I have barely started but this is a fear I have had since BEFORE surgery on 9/24. I am sure I am worried for nothing, at least I hope I am!

Another NOTE: I am looking around and seeing all the goodies that my son and husband ...
  3. 8 days to go!

WOW. I woke up this morning nervous as can be. I couldnt sleep last night and have just been a bundle of nerves all day! I hope this passes very soon. Dont know how much more of this shaking and short of breath I can take. It is a weird feeling.........................
  4. 9 days to go!

9 days to go before surgery. I wonder if there is anyone else using Dr. Brad Snyder in Houston Tx?