Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Slamer3

1. What keeps you motivated ?

With cold weather at most of our back doors and holidays coming up just around the corner I'm a bit worried ....what keeps you motivated ! Would love to hear everyone's thoughts....
  2. 3 month update !

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to quickly update. I'm 3 months out as of the 22 nd and had my 3 mo follow up with the surgeon. Everything went well, she is pleased with my progress ! I'm averaging right at 2-3 lbs. a week and I hope it stays that way ! I'm 41 lbs. down since surgery and total of 60 with pre op diet. I am happy with my numbers , but does get frustrating as I thought I would lose quicker . But when I look at the overall picture I'm happy with the progress.
  3. Update.. From 2 mo post op to 3 mo post op

This time last month I did my measurements ..as of today I have lost a total of 7.5 inches and 12.4 lbs ...not to shabby for a months time I'll take it !!
  4. Officially 2 months out update !

i am officially 2 months out so it time for an update !
    Heaviest weight was 276...this was my weight before I started the preop diet.
    I did 2.5 weeks of full liquids
    Surgery date...7-22-13....weight before surgery was 256
    After surgery weight was 266 ..that's right I gained 10 lbs water weight and swelling
    Weight as of this morning...228
    I have been battling with the scale for 3 weeks now seeing the same numbers going up and down between 332 and 227 back