Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SuzyQ951

1. The Sleeve Is The Best Thing I Ever Did For Myself

It's been almost 10 months now since my surgery and I can't even begin to list all the positives that have occured in that short time. I've lost nearly 90 pounds. I'm walking 6-8 miles a day with Zumba 4-5 times a week. I feel great!! I've been able to stop some meds and cut down on others. I can buy regular clothes. I CAN WEAR REGULAR CLOTHES!!!! This week I officially went to a size 12. This times last year I was a 22. I eat regular food. Allow myself occasional treats. And I feel wonderful. ...
  2. Feeling Great!

It's been months since I posted but things are going great. I have lost a little over 80 pounds since last June. Some of my goals were to start exercising, buy clothes in the "regular" department and take part in the annual Pear Blossom Race. I need to set new goals because I've met those !!!! I've gone from a size 20-22 to a 14 that's starting to get loose. I do Zumba 4-5 times a week and use the weight machines twice a week. I did the 5K walk in the Pear Blossom. And I feel great. ...
  3. Four Months Out!!

My sleeve surgery was just over four months ago in August. My highest weight was in June at 233 pounds. I was so excited to step on the scale to see I'm nearing the 170s. I have hauled bags and bags of clothing to Goodwill. Even my shoes are getting too large! The weight loss is a little slower than I'd hoped but it's still going down. My biggest struggle is exercise. I can't seem to find time to fit it in. Other than walking a little everyday, I feel like a slug!
    Yesterday a friend asked ...
  4. Whoo-Hoo!!!! One-derland!!!

Wow! What a great feeling! None of my clothes fit and when I stepped on the scale this morning? I'm under 200. That makes up for the "stall" I've been experiencing. But thanks to everyone on here for all the info! I was keepers for the traditional 3 week stall. No worries- I just kept on program. Changed my eating plan to have protein every 3 hours,tried to increase water and exercise and here we go!
    One thing I have to mention- I had my one month check yesterday and they happened ...
  5. Girl Interrupted!

Three and a half weeks out from my sleeve! I haven't posted as frequently as I had planned. A little complication after surgery. My surgery went great! Some nausea and vomiting after kept me in hospital two days longer than planned. But that was my surgeon being cautious that I could maintain my fluid needs at home. He says the biggest worry he has about his patients is dehydration. So I stayed two days longer. Walked miles in the hospital halls. Literally!
    No, my real complication came two ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast