Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nursenad

1. Wonderful, wonderful, Onederland!

Well, I finally did it. Under 200lbs. No matter how well I dieted or how much I exercised in the past I never got under that dreaded number. Monday on my "official weigh day....drum roll please...198lbs. I hit a stall at 201, 202, 201 you know how that is. I feel it may have been psychological as well as not watching my intake. But now I feel like I can do it . My goals are attainable. Yippee, no regrets..Love the sleeve!
  2. Before and halfway pics.

Finally figured out how to upload pics. I am not that computer savvy. Oh well if anyone interested. I think it's weird. I can't see the difference in the mirror but WOW when the pics are side by side. Size XXL, 22 in the before, size 16, L in the "after". And not done yet 50 lbs or so to go.
  3. Side effects!

Well I was cursing again this morning! Day off relax, nothing really planned. Eyes pop open at 7:45am. Wide awake, I WANT To SLEEP IN!!!! I gotta laugh I am sleeping soooo well at night hat I can't sleep in like I used to. I attribute it to the weight loss and my sunnier disposition. I used to be able to sleep until 10:00 or 11:00 and sometimes didn't feel really rested even then. Perhaps I had a bit of sleep apnea? Not sure but I do know I feel ready to get up every morning and hit my recumbent ...
  4. NSV? New panties.

Well really it is and it isn't. Just wish I had this surgery ten years ago. My happy dance is because my big girl panties are now size large. Only one L not 3. Although my mother gave me panties for Christmas one year in size 5XL I just about bawled then cause I must have looked awful big to her. Sorry to those who are that size but I am only five-four.but I digress. I was forced to go shopping because I was in church and my pants almost fell off. So I went to th second hand store known as Value ...
  5. Just an update.

Just a little update on my progress, I am down 59 lbs since January. 30 before June 12 and 29 lbs after surgery. I feel great, more energy. I sleep like a baby. I wake early ( not that I want to) but I wake up feeling rested and ready to take on the day. I am headed out for camping today for two weeks. I bought a kayak and plan to get in a lot of activity in the next two weeks. no Internet service of course, so not sure when I will be checking in again Lots of relaxation, reading, interspersed with ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast