Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shelly84NZ

1. Detailed description of gastric sleeve in Tijuana Mexico with Dr Alejandro Lopez via A Lighter Me

Warning! Lots of detail ahead.

My mother and I flew into San Diego on Tuesday evening, where we were picked up by Raoul (??? I think that's his name) from A Lighter Me. There was also another group in the van, two girls from Texas who were having sleeves done, accompanied by their mother. Honestly these Mexicans drive like crazy people! We crossed the border into Tijuana and were settled into our hotel at the Mariott Tijuana. Nice place! Possibly a little fancy for two Kiwis ...
  2. Day 4 post op

Hi everyone! I had my surgery on Wednesday (with Dr Lopez in Tijuana) and I will do a blog post detailing that experience for people who are looking into doing this and want more info. In the meantime, I have a nice, positive post op recovery post for you all!

Everything has gone just peachy. Here I am day four, had my drain taken out yesterday (and it felt weeeeirrrrd) and spent hours today exploring Mexico. We're talking hours of walking, with no problems at all.