Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Maria2089

1. Finally reached 100lbs lost!

So it's taken some time but I have finally lost 100lbs! I am so happy! I waited to celebrate until I was actually over 100lbs lost. I'm down from 331 to 229! I still have a way to go until I meet my goal but I will get there slowly but surely! I feel great and get better and better everyday. I'm eating clean and have never felt better. I've just recently gotten into running. I'm very slow lol and can't run far or for too long but I work myself up more and more each day alternating running and walking ...
  2. Suggestions for puréed foods

So I am going to be moving on to the puréed stage soon and I wanted to get some suggestions and ideas for puréed foods that don't taste awful lol Any suggestions would be wonderful! Thanks!!
  3. 1 week post-op visit!

So I had my one week post-op appointment today and since surgery I have lost 13lbs!! So since starting this journey I have lost 36lbs. Wish it was more but I didn't start losing weight, even with all the changes, until between my 2nd and 3rd nut appointments. I am still so happy with my loss and can't wait to lose more! Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow but I only have to work two days and then I'm off again for three days.

I have one more week on the liquid diet which ...
  4. FINALLY HOME! But I'm pissed!

Well after spending a second night in the hospital I am finally home! I was doing great later on the day of surgery but day two was awful! I had a low grade temp and I was so nauseous from the pain meds. The drs came in once and made the decision for me to stay another night but nothing was really discussed or a plan made about me moving around or anything. Finally today when the surgeon came in at like 1pm he asked if I had been walking which was a no because no one told me when it was ok to walk ...
  5. I'm sleeved!!!!

Just a quick update. I am officially sleeved! I went in to the OR at 8:30 and was out around 10 sometime (not exactly sure since I was out of it). I was super nauseous and in a ton of pain immediately after. Took a ton of doses of different pain meds and anti nausea meds to finally get me comfortable. Was brought up to my room around 12:30/1:00. Now I'm just kind of in and out of it and the left side is sore especially if I try to adjust myself. I can't quite fall asleep I'm just nodding in and ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast