Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

smile38

1. A year and 8 months...

Wow...time goes by so quickly. I'm not here on the forums as much as I use to be, but I still stop by once in awhile and see what's up!

I'm doing great! I'm still sitting in the 170's and size 12's. I love being in a size 12 - it feels so special to me. Never in my life did I ever wear a 12 - till now!

I'm still a nanny (even though the family has been away for a month), but I've been home for the last month and really enjoyed it. Got to do a lot of projects
  2. A year and 2 weeks out!

I can't believe it's been just over a year now! Physically, I feel great! I can fit into all of the size 12 clothes that I have in my closet! I can walk for days and not get tired! My thighs are starting to not touch all the time - who knew?! I fit into spaces that look too small - like playing with the baby on the floor and seeing one tiny open spot not covered by toys..lol!

Mentally - this is the challenge. I love food. Seriously - that's why I got to 255 lbs (at
  3. Victoria Secret...

Oh ladies! Have you been there?

I'd never been able to fit into anything there besides the purfume (lol)! The bra I'd been wearing was not fitting me well at all, so I told hubby I needed to go get measured by someone who knew what they were doing and could help me find the perfect bra.

Sunday, we went after church. I walked in and found a sales lady and told her I needed measured as I had lost 80lbs and had no idea what size I needed. To my surprise I measured ...
  4. A new puppy, a wasp sting, and wearing a size 12 dress!

Yeah, it's been a crazy week! It started with us getting an adorable puppy. Her name is Lucy and she is now 8 weeks old. I take her for walks everyday and love it - I've sure missed having a "big" dog.

Then last Tuesday, I was pulling weeds and got stung by a wasp on my calf. It hurt horribly. As of yesterday the sting site was huge, hot, and I couldn't stand for anything to touch it. I went to the Dr and he prescribed antibiotics for the next week. It's not any ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140810_123237.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	848.1 KB 
ID:	20722   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140809_140710.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	759.0 KB 
ID:	20721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140811_140545.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	20723  
  5. Back to working out..

Back to Monday, Wednesday, Friday circuit classes. They are so much fun - but man am I sore! It only hurts when I breathe!

My hubby says just wait till a couple of weeks go by and your all buff! Lol!

I have to say I use to do these classes when I weighed 80lbs more - and it was grueling! You do each exercise for 1 minute - as much as/as hard as you can - then you have a 20 second transition time to the next one. They usually switch from upper body to lower ...
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast