Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Harley Granny

1. 5 Months.....Really???

Wow what a ride.

It's our busiest time of year here at work and time just got away from me.

Never fear I do check in every day or so. My favorite thing to look at is the Before and After pictures. The one thing I notice in our pictures is our eyes! (well after the weight loss lol) Look how happier and content we all are!

This past weekend we went to the Fl State HOG (Harley Owners Group) rally up in Ft Walton Beach. Had a great time but also had a ...
  2. Long time no hear!

I know, I've been neglectful.

I've just felt the need to take a break from all things gastric sleeve for a bit. I've left all other forums/facebook pages/and other social media that has to do with this surgery. It's just gotten to be too much all the time.
    I found myself getting testy with those who complained about anything and everything and realized I needed to step back and remember how I felt when I was a new to all of this. I've realized that I'm still new to a ...
  3. 4 whole months!

Where has the time gone! Luckily I know where the weight has gone! Away!

I know I'm a few days early (29th is the actual day) but I'm at my busiest time of the year work wise and I have a LOT going on this weekend.

I don't post as much as I used to. I understand why those who have been sleeved for a bit slow down. I still check in once or twice a day just to see how things are going.

I have gone to a whopping one support group meeting. Bad I know...I'm ...
  4. In honor of my team's win!

I figured it was time to share a pic....I also updated my before and after.

I have a Bears group that I belong to and this was the 1st game I got to. I hadn't seen most of this group since January. Some didn't even recognize me.

It was fun! (and we won!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	self bear portrait.jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	14466  
  5. I survived vacation!

Man am I tired!

We flew out to Seattle last Friday to spend time with my son and his family. We were so busy trying to keep up with the two pretty little girls. I definitely got my exercise in! I loved being able to keep up with them.

We stayed until Wednesday then we headed to a family wedding in Illinois.

We got home late yesterday afternoon and now I'm trying to find the top of my desk.

I guess I'm proof the you CAN travel and still ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast