Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Zeekecavaricci

1. **** free bariatric food samples **** read below.

HEY MEMBERS AND VISITORS TO MY GROUP. I FOUND A COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BARIATRIC NUTRITION AND PRODUCTS. I TALKED TO THEM AND THEY GAVE ME PERMISSON TO GIVE YOU THE LINK.

It is www.BariatricChoice.com You can register and use the REFERRAL CODE OF: 7308378 Then click on the live chat and request all available samples and they will live chat with you and get your address information and send you free nutrition, products along with a mailed catalog.
  2. Free Bariatric Food Samples

3. Free Bariatric Food

HEY MEMBERS AND VISITORS TO MY GROUP. I FOUND A COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BARIATRIC NUTRITION AND PRODUCTS. I TALKED TO THEM TODAY AND THEY GAVE ME PERMISSON TO GIVE YOU THE LINK. It is www.BariatricChoice.com You can register and use the REFERRAL CODE OF: 7308378 Then click on the live chat and request all available samples and they will live chat with you and get your address information and send you free nutrition, products along with a mailed catalog. Since I have had bariatric surgery 6 years ...
  4. Special Offer from BARIATRIC CHOICE !! Free samples of food !!

HEY MEMBERS AND VISITORS TO MY GROUP. I FOUND A COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BARIATRIC NUTRITION AND PRODUCTS. I TALKED TO THEM TODAY AND THEY GAVE ME PERMISSON TO GIVE YOU THE LINK.

It is www.BariatricChoice.com

You can register and use the REFERRAL CODE OF: 7308378

Then click on the live chat and request all available samples and they will live chat with you and get your address information and send you free nutrition, products along with a mailed ...
  5. Information for pre and post op. Sleevers

Hey Sleevers,

I host an information GROUP called,

DO'S AND DON'TS BEFORE AND AFTER BARIATRIC SURGERY

Receiving many requests for detailed information from Pre and Post Op Sleevers, I started this Group to attempt to have a place where anyone can find extensive information in one location. Everyone has been great requesting topics for me to develop and present.

I spend a lot of time searching and researching detailed information for the ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast