Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dmgriffith92

1. 3 weeks post op

I feel drained of energy. Im jelous of my husband and son they eat and eat and eat. Which doesnt help me only handling no more than five bites of something. Protien shakes upset my stomache so bad i puke so they are out and i have wasted enough money on that crap. I love the fact Im losing wheight. Had a week stall last week I was stuck at 236-238 but after five days my body caught up and began losing again. I start to work next Wednesday and that scares me cuz I need a nap during the day from lack ...
  2. Need Support

Im feeling great had my sleeve on March 22. At first it was so bad due to being sick from meds. But now Im struggling with not wanting some mushy foods like scrambled egg, cottage cheese, and things like fruit. I know my dr still wants me on liquids. But I know the difference between my head hunger and my tummy hunger. When the tummy hunger hits it hits. Yes broth or water does fill it. But then again some calories and extra protien would be nice. Im afraid I wont last anther ten days with no food. ...
  3. Update after surgery

Surgery went great BUT my body on the other hand has fought the whole process. I have been a vomitting mess since the 22 and today is now the 27 & have not vomitted yet. The nurses tried to stop the vomitting but the more meds they gave me the wrose it got. I have been home since yesterday and slept most of the day then went to bed at 8 slept all night. Today I have had 4 straws full of protien and the rest water. Straw fulls of anything is enough to wet my mouth and keep down. Its a waste if ...
  4. I promised to keep you informed on weight and messurements

On 2/19/2013 I gave you my begining weight before dieting and I have two days until I leave for Mexico so I thought I better get this done and over with. Like I said then my over all goal weight I want to see when this is all over and done with is 120 pounds.

2/19/2013 I was 5 3 weight 270, neck 15, Right arm 19, Left arm 18, Chest 44, waist 48, butt 59, upper leg right leg 32, upper left leg 29, Right calf 19, and left calf 20.

Today which is 3/19/2013 which is 30 ...
  5. Freaking out so bad

I have read some posts on here that Dr. Almanza has turned down many people for there surgery do to there liver not being shrunk enough. I have sold my cars, everything in my house that we could live without for this surgery. I wont be able to afford to go back. My husband will lose vacation time for nothing. I weighed 270 and now I am 257 and I did have one little mess up on my liquid diet which was skim milk last night was a cup of milk my stomache was just so empty about 3 this morning and warm ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast