Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Truebody

1. Well - it is a year today. What a difference a year makes.

May 10 will forever be a day to remember for me. The single most important day in my life.
    I've gone from being a whisker over 101kgs to 65.2kgs today. That's a huge difference. Every part of my life has been impacted - and it is all good.
    I don't miss anything at all.
    My bra size is now a 10G. I wear small tops and size 12 pants. Most of my shoes needed to be chucked out as my feet were smaller.
    I love my exercise routine. No more slogging away on treadmills or x-trainers, ...
  2. Got myself a new bra.

After a week of feeling most uncomfortable I took myself off for a bra fitting. I've gone from an 18F to a 12H. So my boobs are basically the same size, but I've lost the padding around the chest and back so now there is a marked difference between the two.

The other things I bought... A Sportscraft shirt in a size 12! Normal sized fitness pants and 3 t- shirts designed specifically for fitness workouts and one is a small!

Absolutely amazing and cannot wait to try ...
  3. My Skinny Jeans fit

Now not all my skinny pants fit, but the ones when I was an 'OK' size fit and are in fact just a little roomy in some spots.
    How good is THAT!!
  4. A little WooHoo

It's 6 weeks today and I think I'm past my stall. Huge relief about that.
    So 6 weeks out I'm down 10 kilos exactly and I'm feeling good.
  5. Thai Chicken Balls - you have to try them.

Quote Originally Posted by Truebody View Post
    This is a FANTASTIC recipe, especially for those moving into solid food and needing protein.

500g chicken mince
    1/4cup (60ml) Oyster sauce
    2 cloves garlic, crushed
    1 tablespoon SR Flour
    1 tablespoon fish sauce
    1/2 cup chopped Fresh Coriander leaves
    2/3 cup (160ml) coconut milk (not lite)

Pre-heat oven to 200/190 C degrees. Grease 2 x mini muffin tins.
    Combine all ingredients in a big bowl. - best done by working with
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast